5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet Book
I bought this book to guide me, through the workings of a tablet that I have just got . I think that this book is very good as it explains everything in terms that are clear, and simple ,which suites me just fine .Mike.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete waste of money - even £1
A complete waste of money - even £1.95. Half the book is about accessories you can buy and the first half assumes you know it all anyway. He says something like "when you are connected to the E-mail..." but nothing about HOW to do it. That took me 5 hours and a 40 minute call to my provider.
He says very little about security, nothing about the 4K video,...
Published 5 days ago by Christopher Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete waste of money - even £1, 24 Oct 2014
This review is from: Android Tablet Tips, Tricks, and Traps: A How-To Tutorial for all Android Tablets (Kindle Edition)
He says very little about security, nothing about the 4K video, nothing about removing widgets from the home screen etc, etc. Don't waste your money - get the Saadat Wahid book which is free on Kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful., 10 July 2014
M. Ferrett "ice queen" (weymouth dorset) - See all my reviews
Working my way through gradually. Great replacement for manual supplied with tablet.

4.0 out of 5 stars a helpfull friend in your pocket., 13 May 2014
a well written instruction book quit easy to follow and interesting to read at pension rates the price was right I would recommend this book to all that struggle like me thank you amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet Book, 8 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have had more detail, 9 Feb 2014
Was not bad for the money, overall it gave a good outline of how to get bstarted with a tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Tips Book, 5 Feb 2014
It does exactly what it describes. A must for those of us new to tablet technology. Follow the book and become an expert