5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Another fantastic read, so looking forward to reading book 5. I highly recommend the Ascension series, I can't get enough.
Published 11 months ago by Shirley

2.0 out of 5 stars Growing board
I do like but feeling it's being dragged out over to many books I think it could have all been done in say 3 books 'and found it shocking the amount of mistakes and grammar issues there was , buy if u need to know what's going on but if u don't really Care I would skip cos as well as drawn out can't be very confusing and I had to force my self to keep reading ,...
Published 11 months ago by Amanda Jacques

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Caged in Bone (The Ascension Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVED the Cain chronicles which builds the characters (couldn't put ..., 16 July 2014
Found this one really slow going.
LOVED the Cain chronicles which builds the characters (couldn't put them down) and couldn't wait to find out what happened, so got these immediately however this one hasn't grabbed me in the same way and I find myself frustrated with the swings in personality and feelings of the characters ; I have read them all one after the other but found myself losing interest in fact I haven't got the next one yet - it is one I will come back to as I will have to know how it all ends but for now have decided to give myself a break and see if that helps get back into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read., 19 July 2014
I have read so many books that all go together in I think 3 series. Very good author of fantasy. I have just downloaded the next one. I believe it might be 17 so far. Very enjoyable reading if you like werewolfs, demons and angels all together, a mix of earth heaven and hell. Happy reading , these book are addictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Intiruging

5.0 out of 5 stars Caged in bone, 26 Jun 2014
This is a fantastic book makes you thing and old people from other books come back to help them.
Linda.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 18 Jun 2014
fantastic book, couldn't put it down! full of action and suspense, love and hate, not to mention a few good twists, definitely recommend :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Caged in Bones, 12 Jun 2014
A lot going on perhaps toooooooo much but it seemed to work out more or less in the end. Easy reading about destruction so like today's world come to think of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 7 Jun 2014
Loved this series cant wait for next book. Cant put them down til finished the whole book husband not happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 6 Jun 2014
Mrs. Jane P. Porter "PlymouthGal" (Plymouth UK) - See all my reviews
I initially got the descent series free and could not put them down so I bought the ascension series and it did not disappoint. I am hooked. Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew, 1 Jun 2014
another excellent instalment of this series. it's one of the can't put down books you come to expect from SM Reine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›