on 20 February 2014
The notes are excellent, five stars. But as an eBook? Very poor. I'd hoped that it would at least link to the daily Scripture reading or have it embedded into each day's notes. But it doesn't so you either need to have a physical Bible open in front of you or memorise The reading, close down Kindle eBook, fire up Online Bible and then go back to Kindle. Clumsy and inelegant and essentially the paper copy as pixels.
on 26 January 2014
Had this publication in paper form for years but forgot to renew my subscription so was glad I found it to download so I could get the new issue instantly.
on 17 February 2014
Always liked Jeff Lucas books and daily readings as they are modern for today's christian, readable yet challenging, humorous but thought provoking.
on 18 January 2014
Another great study from Jeff Lucas, and a good insight into Bible truths. I would fully recommend these notes. Thank you.