Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.17

on 3 January 2015
Tim Miller is one sick puppy! That's the best compliment anyone who writes sicko horror can get.
I friggin loved it. Brutality at its best, graphically described. It's so good, you would think he had first hand knowledge of it. That requires a great imagination.
Kudos Tim!!
on 12 March 2015
Bloody brilliant! I highly recommend this talented author and his work and I shall be purchasing and reading more of his stories over time as they're fantastic, in my horror-loving opinion, if Family Night is anything to go by. It's excellent and I've read it twice, it's that enjoyable. Now to check out Tim Miller's other books. :-)
on 1 April 2015
This is the first book I've read by Tim Miller and I really enjoyed it. It's more gore and action though rather than intricate plot so if you like your literature descriptive then this probably isn't for you. The story was well enough written however the characters could have been fleshed out more and a little more back story on each would have been nice. That been said the storyline is fun and moves at a fast enough pace your never bored. Although not quite at the same level this novel has a Bryan Smith feel to it. I will certainly read more from the author.
on 29 May 2014
Simply could not put this down. It was great. Fast paced, seriously messed up, with characters that jump of the page at you. My favourite character had to be Sarah. I'll be downloading a few more from this author.
on 10 January 2014
Family Night will take you on a horrific rollercoaster. It was so grisly I simply couldn't put this book down and blasted through the 115 pages in one sitting. It has shot to my most horrific and sadistic read list. Those of you that are squeamish or have nightmares after reading horrors, this is NOT for you. But those that love horror and I mean REAL HORROR; buy it now and dont stop reading.

Tim has produced a real evil character; Eddie a normal every day weedy guy to you and I, who is continually ridiculed by his quite obnoxious wife. But Eddie is not who he seems, he has a very sick and twisted way to pass his time. This deranged man has involved his 2 children into his sick rituals and this book is certainly NOT for the feinthearted.
I wasn't so much as shocked by Eddie, but by the reactions of the 2 children, particularly his daughter and how she has evolved into a smaller version of her father without any compassion a normal young girl should have.
Gruesome is an understatement, its disturbing, gritty and very dark and sadistic. These 2 children are very much up for joining their father in his night time games. Their behavior becomes increasingly disturbing when they not only take great pleasure in being used as bait but both enjoy actively joining in!
This reminded me of the family in the Chainsaw massacre it has similar feel with its unfeeling sadism and cruelty and tight knit family.
This is so well written and is an explosive fast paced read, that you simply cannot put down. If it were a film you would be behind a large cushion with the light on. What makes this even more disturbing and horrific is that there are no zombies, bogeymen or vampires these are a normal on the outside people with some extremely disturbing behaviors.
Tim has perfected Eddie with his sadism brought on by his hatred of women (namely his wife). But maintains the caring father towards his 2 children who he clearly loves. Tim's victims have a believable balance of being tough at the start and surcoming to their fate at the end. Its scarily realistic...and are what nightmares are made of...!
The ending was just perfect for this storyline and not what I was expecting at all. How can Tim improve on this.....I cant wait to see....but it will be behind a cushion.

WARNING; Not for the faint hearted.
on 20 June 2014
ridiculous. it's as if it's written by a teenager with a morbid imagination. I lost count how many times the description "blood sprayed" was used. And the whole plot and the type of grammar the characters used sounded immature and basic. very disappointed.
on 23 May 2014
Bloody gory and violent,a gruesome story about a family of cannibals,if a true story the cops seemed a bit dumb,overall a great read
on 25 May 2014
What a great read, couldn't put the kindle down, read it in 2 days, no boring bits, not for the faint hearted, first time I've read one of tim millers books, but I am currently buying hell Texas :)
on 18 August 2014
I came across this author by chance and have already read several books by him. This is definitely an author I would highly recommend. Keep up the good work.
on 14 June 2014
A bit of a grim story and very graphic. Not what I expected. The story really picks up pace around a third in and you can't really put it down.