on 24 December 2013
Great product, does what it says and works to the same standard as the genuine Apple ones. Since Apple released iOS7, I've noticed other 3rd party charges have stopped working or display the error message about being a non-genuine product --- this one doesn't show any errors or messages and behaves exactly like the Apple retail charger, which is why I'm giving it 5 stars. It charges very quickly and is worth keeping a few spares around the house. I've had mine for a couple of months now and whilst other cables have stopped working, this one is still going strong.
on 22 July 2014
After reading the reviews for genuine apple chargers from the apple store, I decided to go for this one instead since it had better feedback. I'm not disappointed. I've had it for a couple of weeks and it works great, even though it has a slightly cheaper/ lighter feel than an apple charger. Great for the money.
on 2 April 2014
This item works very well with the iphone 5 and charges it really quickly. It is very sturdy and i would recommend this item as a replacement.
on 11 March 2014
The product was delivered very quickly. This charger is very easy to use, and does exactly what it's supposed to. Good value for money.
on 4 July 2014
This is a great product. Works great with no compatibility problems that other cables have with the iPhone5 - and it seems to charge my iPhone5 a bit faster han the original Apple one! Would definitely buy this again
on 20 January 2014
Very nice design and works really well with iPhone 5s. Stops the kids getting them mixed up :-) Nice job guys
on 18 May 2014
It was just what I needed. For the price I thought it might be flimsy and not well made but it is very robust
on 10 May 2016
I always wanted a replacement Wall Mains Adapter just in case I misplaced or lost my original one and I was glad that I received this for a discount in exchange for a review. The Apple store charges too much for a replacement and I wanted to test this particular set instead. As it does come with a 12 month no quibble warranty, I felt much more confident in testing it out.

It comes with the Charger and a 1 metre USB lightning charger cable in white. I have noticed that when you plug in the USB into the charger port, it doesn't fit in all the way. I even tried my own USB cable and it still doesn't fit in all the way. However, this didn't seem to affect the charging.

So I plugged in my iPhone and it charged it up normally. I felt that the Plug and cable were made okay but only time and excessive use will determine how good the quality is. It is stated in the listing that this charger is CE certified but no reference is made on the actual charger about this.

I really need to use this more often to truly determine the quality and I will try to update my review then but I have used this a few times now and so far so good.
review image review image review image review image
on 15 April 2016
Used on my IPhone 5s and IPhone 5.

This is a great deal for both plug and cable as some cables alone these days can rake up a lot of money. So this product is definitely great value for money. The charger works very well with my iPhone 5s and I have also tried it was an IPhone 5 and had no problems. So far, I have had no issues with the charger or any notifications popping up on my screen about compatiablity problems.

The cable looks very sturdy and durable. The plug is slightly lighter and bigger than the real apple one, however it works just as fine and that’s what counts. Overall, I am very happy with this one. It does what it’s supposed too.

I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a cheaper alternative. It charges the phone up quickly and I’ve had no issues with it so far. It’s definitely a great substitute.

Disclaimer:
I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All opinion are my own and based on my own experiences.
on 18 August 2014
The charger is great, charges the phone in good time without too many issues, I would have given it 5/5 stars however occasionally when plugging my phone in I had to unplug the charger from the socket and plug it back in as it wasn't recognised by my phone. As soon as it was plugged back in however it worked fine again. Very minor issue that didn't cause me any issues.

Overall a great product!