on 15 January 2015
Bought this Elvis original album when I was a child! Saw the tv commercial back then & bought it on 8 track & vinyl! Finally on cd & with bonus tracks! Thankyouverymuch! TCB! You'll love it too!
on 4 February 2014
I chose to rate this album a 5 star because i believe it is one of his best albums. I would defnitely recommened it to all Elvis fans it is an original and you don't see this album available that often. The price you can't beat from Amazon they give you all the best and lowest prices when you compare the price on this album from Amazon and then compare it else where if you can find this album chances are you will pay a lot more.
This is a great album and i do highly recommend it for your collection.
As promised it came in on time and was very well packaged the case was not broken. I like the way Amazon packs there items they are secure from damage can't go wrong with Amazon.

Anne
on 31 January 2014
I got this when it 1st came out on vinyl .glade to now have it on cd and you can not purchases cds from a better person then this shop
on 8 May 2015
This is not the 1973 album ELVIS its just yet another compilation. The 1973 album is superb, track listing as follows.
1. "Fool"
2. "Where Do I Go from Here?"
3. "Love Me, Love the Life I Lead"
4. "It's Still Here"
5. "It's Impossible"
Side 2
1. "(That's What You Get) For Lovin' Me"
2. "Padre"
3. "I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen"
4. "I Will Be True"
5. "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right"
on 14 May 2016