5.0 out of 5 stars Great
My only problem is having to wait for part 2 and 3, I prefer to read a book in one, so far so good just need rest of book.
Published 10 months ago by Susan Willmott

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.......
Published 9 months ago by Walter de la Mare

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed......., 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Girl Without a Voice: Part 1 of 3: The true story of a terrified child whose silence spoke volumes (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book for my kindle and read it in a short time. The story continues in part two, which I bought about half an hour ago. Apparently, the story concludes in part three! Each of these ebooks cost £1.99 each. I have just discovered that I could have bought the complete ebook (containing all three parts) for just £3-odd! Had I realised, I would not have bought it in "parts". I feel cheated, but then I suppose I should have checked if out before buying any of them. I really don't see the point in selling books in "parts" when the full version is for sale on Amazon. Hmmmm, this will certainly make me more careful in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jun. 2014
Susan Willmott (Uckfield, East Sussex Great Britain) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Well written if a little flawed in her approach to the problem,she gets there in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book to be read, 25 Jun. 2014
Excellent book once you start reading find it hard to put down and you must purchase book 2and3 it's a true story

5.0 out of 5 stars another brilliant read, 24 July 2014
Great read on to part two all of your writing is amazing this story is so very gripping can't put it down looking for ward to part 2

5.0 out of 5 stars fab reading, 24 Mar. 2015
This was an intriguing read from the start, I had to buy the book to find out more, another great book from casey watson

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 16 Sept. 2014
Only read part 1 but it certainly looked interesting, will probably purchase the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, 7 Aug. 2014
A good story but disappointed in that I had to purchase three books instead of one.

3.0 out of 5 stars need the rest, 8 Feb. 2015
Lesley Brown - See all my reviews
An excellent read unfortunately not the full book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014