5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 8 Feb 2014
Ritesh Kotwal - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja 7: Scavengers (a hilarious adventure for children ages 9-12) (Kindle Edition)
It was a surprising ending but it was EPiC. i would recommend it to anyone!!
Hopefully more will come
Hopefully....

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Jan 2014
Best book ever the suspense is mind bubbling and I can't wait until they make the next one comes out

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Jan 2014
It goes from bad to worse and personally I felt terrible for him after being him in all the other 6 books. I would suggest it to 6 grade and up because it is hard to understand and I wouldn't say a hilarious adventure...

By kyle 12

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 year old son has enjoyed all the 6th grade ninja books so far, 1 Oct 2014
My 9 year old son has enjoyed all the 6th grade ninja books so far, and we are currently on this one. I think Scavengers has been the best so far, slightly darker in tone than the others but all the stories have really fired his imagination. We are still trying to work out who is the mysterious white ninja? The main character Chase is like-able so we are hoping there are more diaries to come. Anything that encourages kids to read is a good thing, and as it sometimes seems there are less books geared towards boys in this age range I am glad we discovered these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 May 2014
Another awesome book by Marcus Emerson! If you have not read his other books then do! There is nothing bad to say about this book! Buy it or you will miss out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & exciting series., 18 July 2014
This series has an amazing story and is full of excitement! I would recommend this to anyone!I really enjoyed this one the most though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Nov 2014
A very good book and I would really like to try a sausage biscuit because it sounds very very strange