5.0 out of 5 stars Simply stunning vocals!
Published 10 months ago by Mr. R. A. Gregory

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing production
What a voice however after listening to the download was disappointed. Found the production poor - Sam's voice seems to be drowned out by the music meaning that you can't fully appreciate Sam's vocals. If I had heard this version before I downloaded I wouldn't have done so.
Published 9 months ago by potugly

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply stunning vocals!, 15 Dec 2013
Mr. R. A. Gregory "ricks_road" (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skyscraper (MP3 Download)
I've never watched 'The X Factor' before, out of, I have discovered, an entirely unfounded prejudice. I happened to pass through the room when Sam Bailey did her initial song in week 1 when Mum was watching and I stopped dead in my tracks and said 'That's your winner - I want a CD by her now!" I already loved the original version of this song, but Sam Bailey's stunning, pure voice invests the song with an ethereal, special quality. Quite simply, her voice sends shivers down my spine, and she perfectly explores every musical crevice of 'Skyscraper', transforming it into a dreamy classic. I can't wait for her debut album!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing production, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Skyscraper (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing voice....gives me shivers every time, 23 Dec 2013
Daniel Beaudoin "Babylonien" (Royaume-Uni) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skyscraper (MP3 Download)
People can say all they want about X Factor. I have criticised it myself. But when the show comes up with a singer of the quality of Sam Bailey, it is all worth while and I sincerely thank God and the show to have made it possible to find such a gem. Bravo Sam! Please never stop delighting us with your singing...xoxoxo

5.0 out of 5 stars The vey best!, 16 Dec 2013
JUDITH - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skyscraper (MP3 Download)
The versions already recorded by others do not reach the heights of Sam's brilliant voice range. This is what this song really needs so when you listen to Sam's version you can really relate to the wonderment of looking down from a Skyscraper and of course the meaning behind the lyrics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam Bailey. Winner right from the start!, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Skyscraper (Audio CD)
Right from the very start my husband and I knew Sam Bailey should be the winner. I would put her up against Celine Dion any day, especially when we know that she mimed quite alot of her Vegas shows. My husband has been a singer for many years and used to teach singing lessons. He said he could not believe that all those high notes were full voice and not head voice. Her vocal range and power is amazing! As other comments, please X Factor, do not let Sam just fade away like so many others. These people audition in there thousands. They are supposed to be the best we can find, but most are just allowed to fall by the wayside never to be heard of again. I will be downloading her album when it is released. Again X Factor, don't leave it so long before releasing her album. That is why so many are just forgotten, never to be heard of again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sam is great, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Skyscraper (Audio CD)
Purchased this cd as we were well impressed with Sam on the X Factor and was a little disappointed when it arrived. Sam is still good on this cd but they have all been recorded during the show by the sound of them. There are only 4 songs and for the price I fell this was a little expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam Bailey, Skyscraper, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skyscraper (Audio CD)
Having loved Sam all the way through on the X Factor, couldn't wait to buy this. Well done Sam x!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyscraper song, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skyscraper (MP3 Download)
Absolutely brilliant song. Well done Sam, the only worthy winner, look forward to hearing a lot more songs in the near future

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous voice, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skyscraper (MP3 Download)
Could listen to this song over and over again . Sam has a gorgeous voice and is one of the rare people theses days that can actually sing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow talent at last, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Skyscraper (MP3 Download)
This piece of music is amazing, along with Sam Bailey's fabulous voice. Finally we have outstanding talent from X Factor.

Skyscraper