5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely handy
Published on 8 Sep 2011 by keya

2.0 out of 5 stars LARGE BUT POOR
I bought this bag because my partner needed lots of luggage space for her army equipment as she would be carring other bags as well, so we deeded a large bag with wheels, it fitted all her equipment in easily with room to spare, but the first time used the handle fell to bits, for that reason only i have rated it low with 2 stars. needs a stronger handle...
Published on 6 Mar 2011 by dano

2.0 out of 5 stars LARGE BUT POOR, 6 Mar 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars problem with main compartment zip, 30 Aug 2012
Happy and Smiling "I love books and audio boo... (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This bag is a great size and the wheel mechanism is good and doesn't eat up any of the bag's capacity. The design is brilliant - a back pocket, large main compartment and two front pockets, and drinks holder netting on both sides. This would be the ideal hand luggage if the zip worked correctly. Unfortunately, one side of the double zip does not work at all, and the closed zip opens itself when supposedly shut. The contents of the main compartment are therefore insecure, and if you place the bag flat in the overhead airplane compartment, the contents will spotaneously leave the bag during the flight. I have not found a similar design anywhere else, so have used this on three flights now, but I put the contents inside the rucksack into a plastic bag first, so they don't spread across the over head luggage rack during the flight. What a shame such a great bag has such a poor quality main zip. Would happily buy another one if I could be sure the zip was a better quality and worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely handy, 8 Sep 2011
Very handy trolley. Have been using it for over two months now and have only praises for it. Very easy to handle even when filled to capacity. The insulated pocket in front is really big and a welcome bonus. The pouch at the back is very handy for a wallet/ small purse, particularly helpful if you are averse to carrying handbags like me. All on all very pleased with my purchase. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this holdall, 19 Feb 2011
I bought this bag for a trip abroad after scouring the reviews for a large, strong bag with wheels and a handle, but before I even left the house the shoulder strap broke (an amusingly weak design). Persisting (big mistake), I replaced the strap with one from another bag, and in the airport the d-shaped metal loop to hold the strap to the also bag broke. When I got to my destination, the telescopic handle came right out of the socket whilst wheeling it along. But worst of all, when collecting it from the luggage carousel, the side had split badly - fortunately my packing was such that I only lost a couple of pares of socks, but it could have been a disaster.

This bag just isn't meant to carry loads and I wasn't obviously overloading it with 25 Kg and it wasn't full. I will certainly demand my money back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shopping trolley, 1 Dec 2011
I bought this trolley for my mum, as it's a walk to the bus stop. She's found using it she can carry a lot more easily. It's great for going up and down steps and I would highly recommend it. It's fantastic value for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved it at first but now very disappointed., 23 July 2013
Alexandra Crossley (Leicestershire UK) - See all my reviews
My mum bought me this bag as I'm at uni studying Primary education and during my placement I have to take lots of things (1 or 2 folders, lunch, water bottle, pencil case, sometimes some resources - nothing mad) and I have an iffy back...

At first I loved this bag. It was perfect and did everything I wanted it to do. I could even use it when I came home for the weekend on the train.

During my first three week placement block (the first 3 weeks I had even been using it) the side tore. Now I can't use it any more as it tears more due to the thin material and also because my things will get wet. I'm very disappointed.

My mum is actually angry with me for breaking it already and all I've done is use it like a normal back pack which it's designed for.

As for the 3 year warranty, it only covers manufacturing faults and not 'normal wear and tear'. I'm sorry but to me normal wear and tear implies it's been used everyday for 2 or 3 years and not used daily for 3 weeks. Maybe I just had a faulty backpack but either way I doubt the warranty would be of any use as they'd just put it down to normal wear and tear.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you play for - note price has increased since orignal review, 6 April 2011
********* Important ************

The below review is *not* for a Cabin trolly. It is for a lightweight daysack, yet for some reason Amazon have moved it to a cabin trolly. I have contacted them to request they fix this error.

********************************

This is a very light weight back pack with plenty of room in its 2 main compartments. The material in between them is, however, almost transparent and I suspect this could be ripped/punctured quite easily. The rest of the pack is made of a good plasticized woven material and most of the seams are double stitched.

However there is no padding or ventilation in the back rest or on the shoulder straps and so any items with sharp corners, such as a lunch box, or odd lumps like a mini tripod, will dig through the material into your back unless you pack the bag carefully. This pack also lacks a waist strap.

In use I found it OK for light loads, say waterproofs and a snack, but the lack of padding and ventilation means that I could not see it as a pack for a long hike. Heavier loads, such as camera gear, tend to make the backpack sag and dig into the small of your back making it uncomfortable, and the lack of padding in the straps means that they can chafe along the edges.

Overall fine for a walk, with light kit, but I wouldn't recommend for long treks. But then it was only []

Cannot comment on it's waterproofness.

<Edit as of 23 Feb 2012>

I have just noticed that the price of this product has increased since my purchase (Amazon removed the price I quoted in the orginal review) and so while the comments relating to the bag's material and straps stand I do not feel it is as good a value product as it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars usefullness., 1 Oct 2011
could have done with this 5 years ago due to my wife

saying she only needs a packet of corn flakes

but ends up with half the shop.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 6 May 2012
Gillian Kerr "Gills," (France) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my husband as he travels overseas for work, he doesn't need to take a lot of clothes with him so we thought this would be handy as a pull along & a backpack. The first time he used it the zip broke in the airport. We got it sent to our address in France, we didn't use Amamzon.fr as we didn't see any we liked. Very disappointed as it is not even worth our while to cover the cost to send it back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, 19 Jun 2013
The best thing I can say about this is that it was cheap. Everything about it says "value range" rather than quality. The handle is too short so wheeling requires a bit of a low lope, and it's not very stable when doing so. The wheels are made of a plastic that is very noisy when wheeling compared to other wheeled luggage I have used. The material is clearly cheap and the zips have that feeling that they won't withstand much strain. However, again, it was cheap.