5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for Ryanair
Published on 20 April 2011 by buffyc

Published 5 months ago by MR COLIN FERGUSON

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for Ryanair, 20 April 2011
I ordered this bag as it is exactly the right size for Ryanair flight allowance for hand luggage. There are alot of other cabin bags on the market but this one is really light, has wheels and is 2 cm smaller than the rack you have to try to stuff your bag into at the airport. The other ones i have looked at are either too small so it isnt worth packing anything or too heavy. If, like me, you like to travel light, it is perfect. It even comes with a lock and keys.

Good quality material and lined well too. Very happy with this product.

It also arrived the following day, despite ordering it only the afternoon of the day before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 22 Oct. 2010
Good for the job. Goes under seat. Extendable bar goes through middle of bag but not a big problem. Just right.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty bag. 3 year warranty does not cover bag falling apart after 2 uses, 18 Oct. 2014
I am not one for writing extremely negative reviews but I think people should know what they are buying. I used this bag on 2 occasions in the summer, on my way back from the second trip the side handle had fell off, the stitches on the inner lining had came off as well! Fortunately or so I thought the bag comes with a 3 year warranty - I contacted Karabar directly and after numerous e-mails they refuse to honour the warranty, they say I should have contacted them within 6 months, this information does not come with the bag and is not displayed on their website (please feel free to check). I purchased my bag in September 2013 so I had one for short flights when needed, it sat in my cupboard until July and August 2014 when I actually used it. Karabar offer a voucher to use on their website which was no use as they charge more than I paid on Amazon, do not have the colour I previously chose and as I informed them if it cannot last 2 trips how will it ever last 3 years?

I would encourage everybody to look elsewhere for a cheap suitcase, their are much better alternatives than this out there

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for Money, 19 Nov. 2011
J. LI (UK) - See all my reviews
This bag is known as "Borderline" or "Aerolite" Cabin Approved Ultra Lightweight Luggage Bag, mine being the former - it's exactly as pictured on Amazon.

I purchase this bag for a short excursion to Holland unlike many of the reviewers here who brought the bag for a plane journey as it is cabin approved for many airlines including Ryanair.

The bag itself survived Train > Tube > Ferry > Train > Train > Amsterdam and back again. Each part of the trip involved much lifting of some sort, either onto a luggage rack on the train or up multiple stairs on the ferry or being dragged along the cobbled streets of Amsterdam. I carried the bag by the top handle, side handle and also trolley style and it's survived the journey without any damage - It did the job!

As mentioned in reviews, there are negative aspects to the bag; it doesn't stand in an upright position so will need constant support, small plastic wheels so it's very noisy on roads and pavements, a single telescopic pull handle which feels lightweight and is exposed inside and no inside straps for your clothes. If you are looking for luggage to survive you for many years to come and constant heavy lifting at airports, then look elsewhere - you should be looking a leather material or samsonlite type luggage.

I think the capacity is listed wrong as according to the manufacturer - it is expandable up to 41 litres as structure of the bag is collapsible so it is useful if you are planning to bring back more than you take with you.

The price of the trolley depending on when and where you purchased it, is approx £12-£20 which makes it one of the cheapest wheel luggage case available. If you are looking for a HQ trolley especially if you're a regular traveller then you should be looking elsewhere where you should be be spending £40+, however if you are in the market for a good value bag, then this bag is more than suitable - You get what you pay for!

4.0 out of 5 stars Luggage bag, 5 Sept. 2011
T. Msipa "Life Student" (West Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
My daughter loved it the first time she saw it,i was a little disappointed because i thought it would have a hard outer case but my daughter didn't mind.As a result it is light and can expand quite a bit although that becomes a problem trying to wheel it down the isle of the plane.
It does not look square as it does in the picture it's made of seemingly tough material,it served us well on our holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent suitcase, 26 Dec. 2010
quality suitcase, all working well, quality wheels, good size telescopic handle... plus the stunning design!!! works well and looks awesome! i am very happy with that product

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Ryanair, 18 Mar. 2011
Mr. V. Yule (Merseyside, UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased to use on Ryanair as they have been quite strict with luggage on busy flights. Perfect size and while it may appear flimsy it was fine for the flight and long pull around the pavements of Dublin. The handle stem does protude in the luggage space, but on other cases this would be lost space with the handle gubbins partitioned off. But in this case, plenty of storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aerolite 17" Hand-luggage suitcase, 8 Nov. 2010
Excellent product. Much more roomy than you imagine and the soft case means you can fit more in :). Fits perfectly and easily into any overhead storage - even on EasyJet or RyanAir, the pickier of the airlines!

The extendible handle and wheels mean you can pull this along easily. Would recommend this as a 'Best Buy'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Ryanair hand luggage!, 3 May 2012
I love this case! It is perfect for Ryanair (which we do a lot) - maximum size so you can fit loads in but no problems that it's too big. We felt very smug and stress-free going through the Ryanair checks with no hassle at all!! It's light and simple and gives you every available space for packing stuff. The pocket on the front is great for passport, toiletries and book so you don't have to undo the whole case. I probably wouldn't chuck in the hold too often but for cabin luggage it's perfect and it will be seeing the world with me. Best case I've ever had for cheap airlines (and I've had a few!). Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars After-care was very good!, 19 Jun. 2011
After I used it, the handle of bag was broken for some reason. But as a result of reporting to the Maker of this bag, they quickly responded and sent me same bag again without additional payment. Bag itself was good (light and enough capacity) and there are not any problem except this accident, so I am very happy. Thank you very much for providing me with this good bag.