4.0 out of 5 stars Smoother feet from the first use
Published 8 months ago by K. Wright

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Made a Difference
For a serum I found this quite watery and it does feel sticky when applied rather that nourishing.

Published 8 months ago by Mrs. D. J. Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Smoother feet from the first use, 23 April 2014
K. Wright - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedicure Intense Foot Serum 30 ml (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This Scholl product is different from other foot creams in its colour and consistency as it is a clear serum. As first I was skeptical about how well it would work as it is quite thin and watery but my feet definitely felt softer after the first use, although I don't have any really hard dry patches so I didn't use the Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover that is recommended. The bottle is quite small for the price but a little goes a long way and it soaks in well to the skin, whilst also feeling cooling. Overall it works but I am not sure that it works better than a regular moisturiser/ foot cream.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Made a Difference, 27 April 2014
Mrs. D. J. Smith "eowyngreenleaf" (Luton, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

I tend to work on me feet last thing a night, using one of those new battery powered foot files and an intense moisturiser as I walk a lot so the skin does get hard, particularly around my heels. A lot of other reviewers seem to like it, but there seem also a lot like me who have found it doesn't work for them. It doesn't feel moisturised after application and my feet haven't felt any softer for using it, so I'm afraid I can't personally recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb., 2 April 2014
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I used this serum after getting rid of the hard skin on my feet. I used the Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric hard skin remover to do this.

The serum is lovely and makes your feet feel really smooth and soft. It contains Hylauronic Acid which helps to stop hard skin building up again.

Do be careful though as 1 pump goes a long way. This will certainly be a repeat purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly effective, 31 Mar 2014
hiljean (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Having suffered from dry skin on my hands and feet all my adult life, I have tried any number of products to relieve the problem. I am always a little sceptical of "serums" which often seem to me to be an excuse to jack up the price on a tiny bottle of concentrated liquid, so it was with some reservations I tried this after using the Scholl Pedi Electric Footfile. Well I have to say that it really does seem to have improved the condition of the skin on my feet as the beneficial effects have lasted longer than with my normal foot care cream.

One note of warning on the side of the box: it is not suitable for diabetics or those with poor circulation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 Jun 2014
Have tried many foot creams and lotions but so far have found Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedicure Intense Foot Serum to be the
very best and most effective

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet!, 16 Jun 2014
I do lots of sports and needed smething to stop the hard skin on my feet - yuck! I trialled this as a BzzAgent and was really impressed - good results over a matter of weeks. Non-sticky so good to use for daytime as well as overnght for a moisture boost with socks. Fab.

4.0 out of 5 stars velvet soft feet, 15 Jun 2014
I have been using this serum for 6 weeks and although it is a tiny bottle a little goes a long way. I have used this inconjunction with the pedi fiile and n its own every night. I now have very soft dead skin free feet and an added bonus my hands are softer too! (Disclosure i an a buzz agent and got this free)

4.0 out of 5 stars Foot serum, 9 Jun 2014
Used this in conjunction with Scholl foot scrub and moisturiser. Made my feet feel soft and skin much smoother. Also helped to soften hard skin areas on the heels.

3.0 out of 5 stars For sandal lovers, 7 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
In my opinion, this is not a 'recovery' type product for problem feet or hard skin. It's more of a product for 'fine tuning' feet that are already in pretty good shape - more of a beautifying product really. I use a facial serum as part of my skincare routine and this feel like very similar stuff - except for feet! I find it effective and easy to apply. It's especially good around the toes for sorting out dry, raggedy looking cuticles.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does this work???, 15 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Strange product......it's the consistency of oil & absorbs instantly but then you're left feeling really dry.
I used for several & my feet were no different.
I much prefer a cream or lotion