VINE VOICEon 23 April 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This Scholl product is different from other foot creams in its colour and consistency as it is a clear serum. As first I was skeptical about how well it would work as it is quite thin and watery but my feet definitely felt softer after the first use, although I don't have any really hard dry patches so I didn't use the Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover that is recommended. The bottle is quite small for the price but a little goes a long way and it soaks in well to the skin, whilst also feeling cooling. Overall it works but I am not sure that it works better than a regular moisturiser/ foot cream.
VINE VOICEon 27 April 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
For a serum I found this quite watery and it does feel sticky when applied rather that nourishing.

I tend to work on me feet last thing a night, using one of those new battery powered foot files and an intense moisturiser as I walk a lot so the skin does get hard, particularly around my heels. A lot of other reviewers seem to like it, but there seem also a lot like me who have found it doesn't work for them. It doesn't feel moisturised after application and my feet haven't felt any softer for using it, so I'm afraid I can't personally recommend this one.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I don't have particular problems with my feet but I do tend to get dry skin from time to time. This product does make my feet feel smoother and more moisturised after use and it has a very pleasant smell. The immediate effect is quite cooling so this would be a nice one to use in summer (assuming we ever get a summer, that is!).

However, the moisturising effect doesn't seem to last any longer than any other moisturiser and although you don't need to use a lot, the bottle is pretty tiny and it does seem to dispense more than is required unless you're really careful. Also it's quite sticky for a while after use (10/15 minutes maybe), so probably better used at bedtime. My skin is often irritated by moisturisers but this one doesn't irritate me at all. And it actually makes the palms of my hands feel lovely and smooth too.

Overall, I found this quite effective and pleasant to use. I was lucky enough to get it free via the Amazon Vine programme, so the test is always - would I buy it again? To be honest, probably not - I'll go back to using my normal body moisuriser on my feet, because it's much more cost-effective. But this might be worth the cost for anyone who has problems with hard skin on their feet. Be aware, though, that it states it's not suitable for people with diabetes or circulation problems.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I used this serum after getting rid of the hard skin on my feet. I used the Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric hard skin remover to do this.

The serum is lovely and makes your feet feel really smooth and soft. It contains Hylauronic Acid which helps to stop hard skin building up again.

Do be careful though as 1 pump goes a long way. This will certainly be a repeat purchase.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This was tried as little else, over many years of trying, has worked - and to an extent it can definitely be recommended. If, like me (and my wife) your heels generate their own arc of hard skin at the back of the heel, an area that is rough and can crack and become sore, then you'll have no doubt also tried various remedies to get relief.

We both tried this after using the Scholl foot file. The foot file itself does the hard work of removing the dead skin quickly and efficiently. The Foot Serum then acts to soften and moisturise the area. Despite the small seeming bottle, little is needed to do the job, so it lasts a long time - both of us have used this over the last month, not daily it is true, but quite often - and there is still plenty left.

The results are so far good - but more filing has been needed, for sure. I can recommend this as it does work - the dry area still comes back but more slowly. I'll update the review in a month or so more.
VINE VOICEon 2 April 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've been using Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream Skin Care 60ml for about a year now, and it really is effective at moisturising dry skin on the ball and heel of the foot. This new intense serum promises even better moisturisation, but having used it a few times now, I'm disappointed with the results, especially in comparison to the other product. Even after removing dry skin from feet and using Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedicure Foot Soak 150 ml, this serum doesn't seem to make a visible difference to my feet. It smells nice and seems to make them a little softer, but I'm not convinced enough to switch from the instant recovery cream. Another problem with this product is the small size of the bottle - even though you're only meant to use a small amount each time, I'm not sure it's value for money. I won't be buying it in future.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My mother and my grandmother both had problems with their feet and I could never understand it when I was younger but as I've got older I've started to get a bunion and other minor grazes and tender spots on my feet, which makes wearing some stiffer shoes a bit painful. So I thought I would give this product a try. I've applied it three times now over the past two weeks, massaging the colourless serum into my feet where it was quickly absorbed and left my feet tingling for a while. This is the first time I've ever tried any foot products and I must admit I was a bit dubious if it would work but my feet do feel a lot better now and I'll certainly carry on using it. Although I suspect that the product maybe aimed more at women, to make their feet more attractive looking, I would be tempted to buy this again or a similar product aimed at general foot health.
VINE VOICEon 31 March 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Having suffered from dry skin on my hands and feet all my adult life, I have tried any number of products to relieve the problem. I am always a little sceptical of "serums" which often seem to me to be an excuse to jack up the price on a tiny bottle of concentrated liquid, so it was with some reservations I tried this after using the Scholl Pedi Electric Footfile. Well I have to say that it really does seem to have improved the condition of the skin on my feet as the beneficial effects have lasted longer than with my normal foot care cream.

One note of warning on the side of the box: it is not suitable for diabetics or those with poor circulation.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This product claims to provide 'intense hydration with visible results' but having used the product for a few days I am yet to notice this. Following exfoliation with the Scholl Electric Velvet pedi I have then used the serum. It is quite a thin serum with a fairly nondescript scent that rubs into your skin quite quickly but does have a slightly sticky texture. Although my feet did feel softer after the application this was short lived and over the days I have used the product there has been no overall reduction in dryness. In my mind an 'intense foot serum' conjures up an image of a much thicker and luxurious product which this isn't and given the rather hefty price tag, I don't recommend it.
VINE VOICEon 10 April 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a clear, cool gel that comes in a little pump action dispenser. One squirt does a foot, so it looks like the container should last quite a long while. It feels quite nice to apply and dries quickly. It has a light unobtrusive smell that’s a bit reminiscent of eau de cologne. I use it before bed and it doesn’t leave any marks on the bedding. While I don’t suffer with serious hard skin, the skin is really dry and parts of my feet feel decidedly papery. Within about a week of using this nightly the skin feels a lot plumper and nicer; in fact like it did about 10 years ago! I have always used body lotion on my feet, but this is way better.