5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!
Published 21 months ago by EIO

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as hoped as kicking baby comes out.
Got this to replace the Mothercare bath support which had lost a sucker since my 1st son. Love the concept of these and this looked softer and more comfortable. Disappointed though that the crazy baby kicking my son does lifts him out of this - we have to have a hand on his tummy or he'd float away! Maybe when he's heavier it will be better, he's 11lbs currently at 11...
Published 7 days ago by Linda Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 18 Mar 2013
We bought this when our LO was 3 months old and starting to outgrow his baby bath, he is a very active baby and soon learnt to wriggle his way off the other supports on the market that we tried and he was obviously too little for a bath seat. We were at a loss until we discovered this bath support by angel care. It's sturdy and comfortable for baby allowing you to bath with ease, and he hasn't wriggled off it once! Perfect! He's able to splash away with his feet and the mesh at the back keeps him warm. Wouldn't even bother with a baby bath next time, would just use this! Our LO is now 5 months and we all still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent support for baby, 17 Feb 2014
I bought this for my new granddaughter and now she feels secure in hers bath and loves it so much she doesn't want to get out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby bath, 21 Mar 2014
This arrived very quickly, was much appreciated and used all the time, the baby right from the start was comfortable and safe

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 17 Jun 2014
Makes life so much easier and safer, very happy with my product.
I would recommend it to all my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had bought one sooner!, 13 Sep 2014
I wish I had bought this when pregnant and preparing for the baby! As a first-time expectant mum, you are bombarded with products to buy and it all gets a bit mind boggling, you never really know what to get.

I started out with a baby bath built-in to our changing table, trouble is that we found it awkward to bathe our newborn, it ended up always being a two-person job with myself and my partner trying to wrangle with a slippery baby, so scared of dropping her. Bathing our daughter was never a pleasant experience, so much work filling up the bath with a bowl, loads of trips to and from bathroom/nursery to fill/empty bowl, etc. etc. Most importantly, our daughter always cried during a bath, probably feeling insecure in our arms and sensing our fear of dropping her!

I bought this recently, at my wits end really as bathing your baby, you are told by the books and websites, is supposed to be a positive, bonding experience and relaxing for the baby. I never felt ours were so, for under twenty quid, thought I would give this bath support a whirl.

It's been brilliant! My daughter really enjoys her baths now and sleeps almost through the night after one at less than 10 weeks old with no more tears. She is well supported, comfortable with the flexible mesh and the support warms up with the water so no bums on cold, hard plastic. It's easy to clean and you can hang it to dry/keep it out of the way as it has a hanging loop. Also, most importantly, I feel confident to bathe her alone without help ... and no more time wasted filling and emptying a baby bath! Much more convenient with smiles all round in our household!

So expectant mums confused of just what to buy (or new mums that are having the same problems with baby baths as I did) - buy this! You will find it indispensable.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves it so Do i!, 19 Mar 2014
I used it with my daughter since she was born so i could put her directly in our tub instead of buying a baby tub.
I like the material and the fact that the mesh is not hard so she can sits comfortably

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Nov 2014
This review is from: Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support (Pink) (Baby Product)
Fantastic item, probably the best thing I've bought for my new baby, just wish I had ordered one sooner. She's 8 weeks old & bath times have been a complete trauma since the first time I bathed her. I'd had a baby bath, and a fabric type seat but she obviously didn't feel safe & just screamed in fright. First bath tonight with her new seat & she actually smiled & loved the water being poured over her, she must feel safe & warm in it. A must have for all new parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby bath seat out there, 10 Dec 2014
I had to write a review of this bath as it is so good. We were given it as a gift after we complained to my brother that baby was really hard to hold onto in the bath and absolutely hated every minute of his bath time. We had a baby bath and one of those foam supports but neither was working.

A few days later this arrived in the post and i can honestly say it's one of the best things we've had for the baby. £20 for a baby bath seems a lot but it's transformed bath time for us. Baby is as happy as Larry in this seat. He kicks his little legs around and we have lots of smiles. I feel reassured that he is well supported and I'm not worried about dropping him. It's surprising how slippy and wiggly they get at Bath time. I can concentrate on washing him while he feels secure.

I can't recommend this product enough. Worth every penny. He even sits in it fully clothed while I'm cleaning the bathroom. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice worth every penny, 13 May 2014
Brilliant bath, being a new mum I was nervous of bath time this made it easy and my son loved it. It's non slip and he clearly feels secure when in it. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item and not a faddy buy like other baby products out there, 16 Oct 2014
Excellent product. Our baby boy looks much safer in his bath which he loves. My sister has this too for her little one

Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support (Pink)