5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!
Published 18 months ago by EIO

2.0 out of 5 stars Second?
Would have preferred this item to have been sealed .. Loose in a cardboard box with no despatch note makes me worry that this has already been used. Plus, it also turned up in less than 24 hours (great, unless it is a return). Did anyone else experience the same?
Published 3 days ago by Anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 18 Mar 2013
We bought this when our LO was 3 months old and starting to outgrow his baby bath, he is a very active baby and soon learnt to wriggle his way off the other supports on the market that we tried and he was obviously too little for a bath seat. We were at a loss until we discovered this bath support by angel care. It's sturdy and comfortable for baby allowing you to bath with ease, and he hasn't wriggled off it once! Perfect! He's able to splash away with his feet and the mesh at the back keeps him warm. Wouldn't even bother with a baby bath next time, would just use this! Our LO is now 5 months and we all still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent support for baby, 17 Feb 2014
I bought this for my new granddaughter and now she feels secure in hers bath and loves it so much she doesn't want to get out.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 17 Jun 2014
Makes life so much easier and safer, very happy with my product.
I would recommend it to all my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby bath, 21 Mar 2014
This arrived very quickly, was much appreciated and used all the time, the baby right from the start was comfortable and safe

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had bought one sooner!, 13 Sep 2014
I wish I had bought this when pregnant and preparing for the baby! As a first-time expectant mum, you are bombarded with products to buy and it all gets a bit mind boggling, you never really know what to get.

I started out with a baby bath built-in to our changing table, trouble is that we found it awkward to bathe our newborn, it ended up always being a two-person job with myself and my partner trying to wrangle with a slippery baby, so scared of dropping her. Bathing our daughter was never a pleasant experience, so much work filling up the bath with a bowl, loads of trips to and from bathroom/nursery to fill/empty bowl, etc. etc. Most importantly, our daughter always cried during a bath, probably feeling insecure in our arms and sensing our fear of dropping her!

I bought this recently, at my wits end really as bathing your baby, you are told by the books and websites, is supposed to be a positive, bonding experience and relaxing for the baby. I never felt ours were so, for under twenty quid, thought I would give this bath support a whirl.

It's been brilliant! My daughter really enjoys her baths now and sleeps almost through the night after one at less than 10 weeks old with no more tears. She is well supported, comfortable with the flexible mesh and the support warms up with the water so no bums on cold, hard plastic. It's easy to clean and you can hang it to dry/keep it out of the way as it has a hanging loop. Also, most importantly, I feel confident to bathe her alone without help ... and no more time wasted filling and emptying a baby bath! Much more convenient with smiles all round in our household!

So expectant mums confused of just what to buy (or new mums that are having the same problems with baby baths as I did) - buy this! You will find it indispensable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully designed, sturdy , safe and hygienic, 22 Aug 2014
One of the best pieces of baby kit I own after my bugaboo 3 and bt monitor, Aden and anais swaddles and skip hop dash deluxe. Well done to angel are for making such a beautifully designed, safe, sturdy, hygienic and and pretty bath support. Truly money well spent as it makes bath time a snap. My son is a very large 4 and a half month old at eight kilos, and this still is roomy enough to last us for a while... You can go hands free and makes bathtime safe, calm and easy.... My only regret us not having it for my daughter - we used the beaba towelling bath support ( lovely but gets dingy in wash) not as hygienic or as sturdy and safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice worth every penny, 13 May 2014
Brilliant bath, being a new mum I was nervous of bath time this made it easy and my son loved it. It's non slip and he clearly feels secure when in it. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!, 17 Sep 2014
A must have! I bought this for my 3 month old as he is out growing his baby bath. I wish I didn't even bother with a baby bath in the first place as this is perfect. It supports him very well and I'm very surprised what a good grip it has as my boy fidgets to no end!

I also like the fact it allows him to have longer baths as my arms would really ache before when supporting him but this lets him splash about and have more fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 April 2014
It looks comfortable and my daugther seems to like it as well. I cannot find anything bad to say about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for newborn, 13 July 2014
Perfect for newborn, feels very secure when in use as non slip base and material for baby to lie on.

Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support (Pink)