5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!
Published 23 months ago by EIO

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as hoped as kicking baby comes out.
Got this to replace the Mothercare bath support which had lost a sucker since my 1st son. Love the concept of these and this looked softer and more comfortable. Disappointed though that the crazy baby kicking my son does lifts him out of this - we have to have a hand on his tummy or he'd float away! Maybe when he's heavier it will be better, he's 11lbs currently at 11...
Published 2 months ago by Linda Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 18 Mar. 2013
We bought this when our LO was 3 months old and starting to outgrow his baby bath, he is a very active baby and soon learnt to wriggle his way off the other supports on the market that we tried and he was obviously too little for a bath seat. We were at a loss until we discovered this bath support by angel care. It's sturdy and comfortable for baby allowing you to bath with ease, and he hasn't wriggled off it once! Perfect! He's able to splash away with his feet and the mesh at the back keeps him warm. Wouldn't even bother with a baby bath next time, would just use this! Our LO is now 5 months and we all still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had bought one sooner!, 13 Sept. 2014
I wish I had bought this when pregnant and preparing for the baby! As a first-time expectant mum, you are bombarded with products to buy and it all gets a bit mind boggling, you never really know what to get.

I started out with a baby bath built-in to our changing table, trouble is that we found it awkward to bathe our newborn, it ended up always being a two-person job with myself and my partner trying to wrangle with a slippery baby, so scared of dropping her. Bathing our daughter was never a pleasant experience, so much work filling up the bath with a bowl, loads of trips to and from bathroom/nursery to fill/empty bowl, etc. etc. Most importantly, our daughter always cried during a bath, probably feeling insecure in our arms and sensing our fear of dropping her!

I bought this recently, at my wits end really as bathing your baby, you are told by the books and websites, is supposed to be a positive, bonding experience and relaxing for the baby. I never felt ours were so, for under twenty quid, thought I would give this bath support a whirl.

It's been brilliant! My daughter really enjoys her baths now and sleeps almost through the night after one at less than 10 weeks old with no more tears. She is well supported, comfortable with the flexible mesh and the support warms up with the water so no bums on cold, hard plastic. It's easy to clean and you can hang it to dry/keep it out of the way as it has a hanging loop. Also, most importantly, I feel confident to bathe her alone without help ... and no more time wasted filling and emptying a baby bath! Much more convenient with smiles all round in our household!

So expectant mums confused of just what to buy (or new mums that are having the same problems with baby baths as I did) - buy this! You will find it indispensable.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 17 Jun. 2014
Makes life so much easier and safer, very happy with my product.
I would recommend it to all my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby bath, 21 Mar. 2014
This arrived very quickly, was much appreciated and used all the time, the baby right from the start was comfortable and safe

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves it so Do i!, 19 Mar. 2014
I used it with my daughter since she was born so i could put her directly in our tub instead of buying a baby tub.
I like the material and the fact that the mesh is not hard so she can sits comfortably

4.0 out of 5 stars UK Distributor sticker, 10 Feb. 2015
I am sure this product is very good, and have seen it being used. Unfortunately, whomever the UK distributor of this product is, has decided to emblazon the side of it with their details on the stickiest damned sticker on the planet. The original product sticker just peels off beautifully in one swoop.

Stupidly I didn't take note of the stupid UK distributor's name to enlighten them, that they are indeed stupid, as this product is supposed to be immersed in water - I don't want bits of stupid sticker in the bath with my newborn thanks.

Even with boiling water, I am still trying to peel the remnants off with my thumb nail. Classic example of someone that just doesn't think about the customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave us our first bath time smiles!, 2 Feb. 2015
This is one of those simple products that makes things that little bit easier.

I got my first bath time smiles the first time I switched to this bath support. I had previously bought a regular baby bath and a large bath sponge support. Neither of these allowed me to take my hands off the baby which means a lot of awkward, one-hand manoeuvres!

Obviously I still don't leave baby unattended but this support means I can take my hand off my little boy to get the shampoo on my hands etc.

I tend to put a tad more water in the bath than the max fill line. This is not endorsed by the manufacturer so I can only tell you what I feel comfortable with as I think it keeps him warmer.

You might not be able to tell from the picture but the baby lies in a firm plastic mesh and is very comfortable.

The only slight difficulty is washing baby's bum but that is even more difficult without a support!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent support for baby, 17 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my new granddaughter and now she feels secure in hers bath and loves it so much she doesn't want to get out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice worth every penny, 13 May 2014
Brilliant bath, being a new mum I was nervous of bath time this made it easy and my son loved it. It's non slip and he clearly feels secure when in it. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend!, 22 Feb. 2015
I really like this support and used it when my baby was about 3 weeks old. He was premature so felt he was too tiny to really benefit from it. He loves sitting on it now. However the line which says max I believe is really low so most of their body is out of the water. We have it higher so that his bottom half is in the water constantly, otherwise he gets too cold. He can move around so for a newborn they would need more support but once they're able to support their head a little more it's perfect!!

Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support (Pink)