5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!
Published 16 months ago by EIO

3.0 out of 5 stars Good baby bath
Good product- only thing is, my mum insists on putting a towel over it so baby can be more comfy and so i figured i could have just boight a cheaper bath as you pay for the seat on this one which baby doesnt make the most of. Even so- my babe loves having a bath on this but it could have been longer. My baby is a little tall but dtill just 10 weeks and her legs hang off...
Published 9 months ago by Gpatel

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 18 Mar 2013
We bought this when our LO was 3 months old and starting to outgrow his baby bath, he is a very active baby and soon learnt to wriggle his way off the other supports on the market that we tried and he was obviously too little for a bath seat. We were at a loss until we discovered this bath support by angel care. It's sturdy and comfortable for baby allowing you to bath with ease, and he hasn't wriggled off it once! Perfect! He's able to splash away with his feet and the mesh at the back keeps him warm. Wouldn't even bother with a baby bath next time, would just use this! Our LO is now 5 months and we all still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 7 Jun 2014
Being a first time mum and not having much experience with babies, I was a bit worried about bath time. I saw this bath seat and was instantly sold. Unlike other bath seats, it's got a rubbery texture so your baby doesn't slip and slide. You can happily have your baby in the seat without holding them so you can concentrate on washing and playing with them. It has a water level line at the front so you know how far to fill the bath. It's a bit pricey compared to other seats but I couldn't recommend it more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent support for baby, 17 Feb 2014
I bought this for my new granddaughter and now she feels secure in hers bath and loves it so much she doesn't want to get out.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 17 Jun 2014
Makes life so much easier and safer, very happy with my product.
I would recommend it to all my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby bath, 21 Mar 2014
This arrived very quickly, was much appreciated and used all the time, the baby right from the start was comfortable and safe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bath support!, 12 Oct 2013
Mrs. Donna L. Russell (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
We are on baby number 5 and have tried several types of bath support but this is by far the best. Our little one can lay for ages having a kick around without us having to hold/reposition him. It feels very safe. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8 product, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support (Pink) (Baby Product)
Such a wonderful product .. Baby will sure enjoy it..
I full recommended it specially for new mums who r worried to handle new born

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for newborn, 13 July 2014
Perfect for newborn, feels very secure when in use as non slip base and material for baby to lie on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for my 5 month old so easy to play ..., 15 July 2014
Excellent for my 5 month old so easy to play with him in the bath now he loves it :) would recommend to anyone! From any age I reckon

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely superb!, 9 July 2014
Absolutely superb!

Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support (Pink)
23.99