5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!
Published 13 months ago by EIO

3.0 out of 5 stars Good baby bath
Good product- only thing is, my mum insists on putting a towel over it so baby can be more comfy and so i figured i could have just boight a cheaper bath as you pay for the seat on this one which baby doesnt make the most of. Even so- my babe loves having a bath on this but it could have been longer. My baby is a little tall but dtill just 10 weeks and her legs hang off...
Published 6 months ago by miss patel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 18 Mar 2013
We bought this when our LO was 3 months old and starting to outgrow his baby bath, he is a very active baby and soon learnt to wriggle his way off the other supports on the market that we tried and he was obviously too little for a bath seat. We were at a loss until we discovered this bath support by angel care. It's sturdy and comfortable for baby allowing you to bath with ease, and he hasn't wriggled off it once! Perfect! He's able to splash away with his feet and the mesh at the back keeps him warm. Wouldn't even bother with a baby bath next time, would just use this! Our LO is now 5 months and we all still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow great product!, 25 Aug 2013
Perfect for bathing!

Material is soft where baby lays on and can be used from 0 months onwards.
Nice to use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bath support!, 12 Oct 2013
Mrs. Donna L. Russell (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
We are on baby number 5 and have tried several types of bath support but this is by far the best. Our little one can lay for ages having a kick around without us having to hold/reposition him. It feels very safe. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent support for baby, 17 Feb 2014
I bought this for my new granddaughter and now she feels secure in hers bath and loves it so much she doesn't want to get out.

5.0 out of 5 stars A godsend for bath time, 3 April 2014
Miss R. Frail (England) - See all my reviews
I used a baby bath when my son was first born as I loved the closeness but he soon outgrew it. I personally do not want to share a bath with my son so searched for something suitable and SAFE to assist with bath time ..... Angelcare Soft touch Bath Support was the answer!

The seat is very robust and well made. The mesh is high quality and very comfortable for my LO. He sits in the chair about a 30 degree angle, the leg separator is far enough forward so he can sit comfortably and be cleaned properly. The chair is none slip and has never moved in the bath, even when he is kicking. The material warms quickly to the temperature of the water (was worried that he may feel cold at first) so you LO will feel secure and happy during bath time.

The chair wipes clean and has a hanging hook so air dries quickly. I am so pleased with this purchase! My back has not been the same since having a epidural and this help so much. I don't have to bend to hold my son, meaning I can enjoy playing and splashing safe in the knowledge he is secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 April 2014
It looks comfortable and my daugther seems to like it as well. I cannot find anything bad to say about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 7 April 2014
This product is outstanding! My 4 week old absolutely loves bath time. I feel confident that she is safe and secure and she stays warm and happy throughout. The product looks good and isn't too large to store. I would recommend this to all parents for peace of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby bath, 21 Mar 2014
This arrived very quickly, was much appreciated and used all the time, the baby right from the start was comfortable and safe

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves it so Do i!, 19 Mar 2014
I used it with my daughter since she was born so i could put her directly in our tub instead of buying a baby tub.
I like the material and the fact that the mesh is not hard so she can sits comfortably

5.0 out of 5 stars love it love it love it!!, 18 Mar 2014
Amazing wish id had one for my eldest! LO looks so comfy and well supported, arrived in 2 days - would definately buy again!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xadde2aa4)

Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support (Pink)
24.99