5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had bought one sooner!
I wish I had bought this when pregnant and preparing for the baby! As a first-time expectant mum, you are bombarded with products to buy and it all gets a bit mind boggling, you never really know what to get.

Published 9 months ago by Sophie Hunt

1.0 out of 5 stars Baby would not sit still in the frame, he ...
Baby would not sit still in the frame, he would move non stop. So we used it one time only.
very uncomfortable product for active babys
Published 21 days ago by yulia bolgova

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had bought one sooner!, 13 Sept. 2014

I started out with a baby bath built-in to our changing table, trouble is that we found it awkward to bathe our newborn, it ended up always being a two-person job with myself and my partner trying to wrangle with a slippery baby, so scared of dropping her. Bathing our daughter was never a pleasant experience, so much work filling up the bath with a bowl, loads of trips to and from bathroom/nursery to fill/empty bowl, etc. etc. Most importantly, our daughter always cried during a bath, probably feeling insecure in our arms and sensing our fear of dropping her!

I bought this recently, at my wits end really as bathing your baby, you are told by the books and websites, is supposed to be a positive, bonding experience and relaxing for the baby. I never felt ours were so, for under twenty quid, thought I would give this bath support a whirl.

It's been brilliant! My daughter really enjoys her baths now and sleeps almost through the night after one at less than 10 weeks old with no more tears. She is well supported, comfortable with the flexible mesh and the support warms up with the water so no bums on cold, hard plastic. It's easy to clean and you can hang it to dry/keep it out of the way as it has a hanging loop. Also, most importantly, I feel confident to bathe her alone without help ... and no more time wasted filling and emptying a baby bath! Much more convenient with smiles all round in our household!

So expectant mums confused of just what to buy (or new mums that are having the same problems with baby baths as I did) - buy this! You will find it indispensable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 18 Mar. 2013
We bought this when our LO was 3 months old and starting to outgrow his baby bath, he is a very active baby and soon learnt to wriggle his way off the other supports on the market that we tried and he was obviously too little for a bath seat. We were at a loss until we discovered this bath support by angel care. It's sturdy and comfortable for baby allowing you to bath with ease, and he hasn't wriggled off it once! Perfect! He's able to splash away with his feet and the mesh at the back keeps him warm. Wouldn't even bother with a baby bath next time, would just use this! Our LO is now 5 months and we all still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 17 Jun. 2014
Makes life so much easier and safer, very happy with my product.
I would recommend it to all my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves it so Do i!, 19 Mar. 2014
I used it with my daughter since she was born so i could put her directly in our tub instead of buying a baby tub.
I like the material and the fact that the mesh is not hard so she can sits comfortably

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby bath, 21 Mar. 2014
This arrived very quickly, was much appreciated and used all the time, the baby right from the start was comfortable and safe

5.0 out of 5 stars This is perfect for my newborn in the bath, 14 Mar. 2015
This is perfect for my newborn in the bath. He loves it. You dont have to hold him with one hand and try and wash with the other, he can sit unaided. He also loves just sitting in it when not in he bath it props him up at a height he enjoys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent support for baby, 17 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my new granddaughter and now she feels secure in hers bath and loves it so much she doesn't want to get out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought it would be, 18 Mar. 2015
Better than I thought it would be.
I'm not sure if everyone knew this but me but the blue top consists of holes to let the water go through. Its a great soft plastic material. I'd definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovely product with great support! However I did find for my baby ..., 2 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support (Pink) (Baby Product)
Such a lovely product with great support! However I did find for my baby who has eczema and needs lard like creams in her bath, this cream would get stuck inbetween and be very hard to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bath, must have, 12 Mar. 2015
bought this baby because i found the regular baths a pain, with this bath my son can just lie down when being washed rather than holding him up to support him. much easier

Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support (Pink)