5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!
Published 17 months ago by EIO

3.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended for newborns
Good item for an adult bath tub. I wouldn't recommend this for a baby younger than 3 months.
Published 19 days ago by Leela

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 18 Mar 2013
We bought this when our LO was 3 months old and starting to outgrow his baby bath, he is a very active baby and soon learnt to wriggle his way off the other supports on the market that we tried and he was obviously too little for a bath seat. We were at a loss until we discovered this bath support by angel care. It's sturdy and comfortable for baby allowing you to bath with ease, and he hasn't wriggled off it once! Perfect! He's able to splash away with his feet and the mesh at the back keeps him warm. Wouldn't even bother with a baby bath next time, would just use this! Our LO is now 5 months and we all still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 7 Jun 2014
Being a first time mum and not having much experience with babies, I was a bit worried about bath time. I saw this bath seat and was instantly sold. Unlike other bath seats, it's got a rubbery texture so your baby doesn't slip and slide. You can happily have your baby in the seat without holding them so you can concentrate on washing and playing with them. It has a water level line at the front so you know how far to fill the bath. It's a bit pricey compared to other seats but I couldn't recommend it more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent support for baby, 17 Feb 2014
I bought this for my new granddaughter and now she feels secure in hers bath and loves it so much she doesn't want to get out.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 17 Jun 2014
Makes life so much easier and safer, very happy with my product.
I would recommend it to all my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby bath, 21 Mar 2014
This arrived very quickly, was much appreciated and used all the time, the baby right from the start was comfortable and safe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for newborns, 29 July 2014
As a first time mum I'd been told to bath my baby in the sink as that'd be easier in first few weeks. I did that a few times but never felt comfortable or confident enough to do it on my own (afraid baby would slip & hit head if I didn't have someone helping me).

This bath has been amazing for me & my baby! It's so easy to put her into it, no slipping, she looks totally comfortable & happy & well supported. It leaves my hands free to wash her properly & she seems to love having her feet dangling in the water.

I like that it goes into the bath, as she'll be used to getting in once she's older. The max level line on the bath means you'll always know exactly how much water to put in.

I'm using it on her since she's 4 weeks old but would've been fine to use from birth, much safer than a sink. Highly recommend & will be telling anyone with new babies about this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bath support!, 12 Oct 2013
Mrs. Donna L. Russell (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
We are on baby number 5 and have tried several types of bath support but this is by far the best. Our little one can lay for ages having a kick around without us having to hold/reposition him. It feels very safe. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for newborn, 13 July 2014
Perfect for newborn, feels very secure when in use as non slip base and material for baby to lie on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant doesn't do it justice, 30 July 2014
After debating whether to get a bath support or not I went for this product based on the reviews. It is brilliant, after dealing with a slippery baby in a sink she has now all but outgrown this is a god send. She loves it and looks so comfortable. The holes allowing the water through makes rinsing so much more effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support (Pink) (Baby Product)
Great -will come in handy

Angelcare Soft Touch Bath Support (Pink)
24.99