on 2 January 2014
Colours listed in the description (and received) are different to the colours on the picture above. There are actually 2 light blues, a very light green and one darker blue. You may wish to Google the following colours before ordering: Kensington Park Road, Baker Street, Haymarket, Chelsea Physic Garden. I prefer darker shades so this is going to go back. Very disappointed.
on 10 January 2014
As the previous reviewer has stated, these aren't the colours that arrived in the box, though the description of the names of the colours you will receive is actually correct. The photo on the page shows a bright blue, a navy-ish blue, a mid blue and what looks to be a black. What arrived was the bright blue (Kensington Park Road), mid blue (Baker Street), a turquoise/green/blue shade (Haymarket) and a really pale blue (Chelsea Physic Garden), all 10ml bottles. I wasn't too fussed about not receiving the colours as advertised and as a collection it was still worth the buy as I love Nails Inc polishes. I bought it during the Black Friday deals so I got it for around £10, whereas usually you could be paying around that per individual bottle.
on 14 July 2014
I knew before I bought this set that the colours you get are not what you see in the picture but after reading the colour names in the reviews and using Google to see what I would actually get, I decided to go for it and I love them! You get Chelsea Physics Gardens a baby blue shade, Baker Street a cobalt blue shade, Haymarket a tiffany green shade and Kensington Park Road a bright neon turquoise shade. I highly recommend this set, all polishes are great quality and last for five to seven days with a top coat.
on 30 April 2014
I love nails inc products, but the colours received were not those shown on the photograph! Very disappointed with you nails inc.