on 24 April 2014
Ordered for kids for kick boxing , comfortable have washed and dried well pleased with what I paid and how fast they arrived , would order again
on 13 June 2016
These inner gloves are really rubbish. I bought a large size (which is my size), the hand part was too big and the finger part was too small. The finger part of the glove actually cut off my circulation and I had to take them off mid training due to numb hands. Cutting through the finger stitching (leaving just the middle bit) helped but the stitching got ruined in the process.
Would not recommend.
on 17 November 2015
Limited to no support when compared to hand wraps. I would damage my hands using these. I am 6'4" and +92 kg with fair sized hands, ordered a medium size but they are not tight?
on 8 January 2016
A little tight around the fingers as you pull the glove down, but a little loose around the wrist. They're definitely a substitute for wrapping.
on 1 April 2016
Quality product, just what I needed for added protection under my punchbag mitts. Order arrived very quickly.
on 23 July 2015
good gloves but a tad on the small side - loosed off after a few washes and a bit of stretching .
on 10 February 2015
Decent product, good size, packaging and fit. Ordered yesterday and delivered today. Impressed!
on 29 December 2014
Gloves way too big! I bought the small size and still don't fit me. I guess it's men's size!
on 9 April 2016
Good price but perhaps a little on the large size so pick smaller to usual size
on 12 November 2015
Good they work well but very slow post. Would be deviceive about buying again.