5.0 out of 5 stars Convert from belkin
When I bought this case it was a couple of quid more than the belkin, and I have used the belkin on my previous iPads for a bit of protection when out and about.

Published 8 months ago by Sam Corban

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case, cheap and nasty screen protector
This is a very sturdy case and I have no doubt that the plastic / rubberised edges will withstand some punishment. The case fits well and is easy to install.

Published 14 days ago by Steve P

5.0 out of 5 stars Convert from belkin, 19 Mar 2014
Sam Corban - See all my reviews

I went for supcase for two main reasons, firstly it's slimmer - keeping a lower profile on the ipad. It does this well, while it obviously adds some bulk, this is minimal and doesn't spoil the aesthetics.
The other reason for choosing this one is the ease of used (or more how much of a pain it was to get the belkin on/off) - I don't like to have a case on my ipad all the time, and this one is in just two parts. It's still a tight fit to fit the front to the back, but a lot easier to put on than others.

The screen is still responsive and clear, and I'm really liking that the screen opening is larger than the screen so it is easy to still swipe in from the edges to get up the menus and notification centre.

This has been a good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 24 Jun 2014
Cracking bit of kit for helping protect you pad. Shame it isn't splash proof as it would be perfect. Gets my vote anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, strong, sleek and compact! PERFECT!, 1 April 2014
Best electronic device case I've ever bought, casing is very tight and compact, which makes it a very good case incase it drops. Quality is perfect, and weight is just right. Case is sleek. I've bought other top branded cases before, this case has to be on the top of my list! THUMBS UP!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 May 2014
This case is extremely well built, tough, durable, but i warn all users the screen shield does have two protectors on it, on inside and the other outside, these make a considerable amount of static when removed so advised to install case in cleanest place avalable

4.0 out of 5 stars very good considering, 14 July 2014
This review is from: SUPCASE Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini with Retina Display Case - Beetle Defense Series Full-body Hybrid Protective Cover with Built-in Screen Protector- Dual Layer Design and Impact Resistant Bumper (Black/Black, iPad Mini /iPad Mini with Retina Display) (Electronics)
Very good considering I thought it was a otter box, that said I'm very pleased with it, and have compensated for the lack of a hard clip on, stand cover, with a padded zip case which which my I pad mini encased in the supcase fits nicely, double the protection

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case, cheap and nasty screen protector, 6 Nov 2014

Firmly in the 'cons' column is the very cheap feeling plastic screen protector. It doesn't sit tight to the iPad screen so 'bounces' when I press the keys, it is very cheap and flimsy already has dents and folds in it which reflect light and altogether detract from the sleek and high-quality feel of the rest of the case.

All in all, I'd give 4-5 stars for the actual case, but the screen cover is worth 2 at best and really lets down an otherwise high quality and effective product

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for site usage, 9 Jun 2014
Brought this case as well under half price of other competitor cases. And have to say this is perfect. I have abused this case and it is like new . I have used on site and with a small child

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case at half the price of an otterbox, 4 Mar 2014
Just received case today , bought on reviews I had read on amazon.com and YouTube video reviews.great case, thinner than an otterbox yet just as protective,looks great on.so happy with my purchase, it's only day 1 so can't speak for longevity but for £34 for an all on 1 case when other cases similar are £50-£70 it's a no brained for me,the ipad air still feels pretty slim and I can give it to my kids now and not worry like I used to!!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPCASE Apple iPad Air Case, 31 May 2014
A very nice case. Keeps iPad secure. Too bad its not waterproof :-)
But its an excellent product with great value for money!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought for work collegues, 15 April 2014
Required for work collegues to protect I PAD AIR. Vry robust for the industry we work in, Excellent product would recommend.