1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful., 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: How to Get Rid of Acne: The Ultimate Cure Guide for How to Overcome Your Acne Forever (Acne Cure, Acne Treatment, Acne No More, Acne Diet, How to Get Rid of Pimples, Back Acne) (Kindle Edition)
How to get rid of acne... is indeed a question that so many teenagers ask themselves, and when I was a few years younger wanted to ask too. Alas, I was embarrassed and was reduced to the confines of a magazine page every now and then which would more likely than not try and sell you the latest product. For a poor teenager, and now student, buying the best acne treatments are not always possible. This is where this book hits the nail on the head!

"How to get rid of acne" details all-natural ways of preventing and treating acne aka cheap and cheerful. THANK GOODNESS. The e-book is waffle free getting straight to the point and making it easy to find the information you want, and the chapters cover everything from causes of acne to things that will prevent it such as diet.

I found it interesting to read about the link between acne and self-esteem - I never quite realised what an impact it had, but then when I looked back I could see past instances of this in my own life. What I like about this book is that it shows that simple things can make a BIG difference and after reading this believe everyone should try them before splashing out on products that don't even do what they're supposed to half the time!

My only disappointment was that the introduction was practically the same as another book I have read by the same author. However, the content is unique and given that that is what the book is based around, my qualms don't really have too much of a leg on which to stand.

Overall, if you're struggling with acne and want a quick guide to things that may help you overcome it - I recommend you give this book a try. After all it's cheaper than going and buying a lotion!