5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I got this for my English teacher as she is a massive Frozen fan and She loved it when I gave it to her. Thank you. It was perfect.
Published 8 months ago by Sammy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine!
Published 4 months ago by Jennifer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine!, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20' Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
It has Disney tags on it, but this is not a genuine Disney doll. My daughter has the original and I purchased this as a birthday gift for her friend since she loves hers so much. Without even holding the two side by side, I could see there are many differences. The dress is a different colour, the stitching is awful, some "skin" fabric is cut away from beneath an area on the sheer part of her dress, the paint for her rosey cheeks is on her jaw line and her shape is off.
I didn't have time to get another gift and was forced to give this to my daughter's friend. My only hope is that she looks past all of this and doesn't mind having a cheap, chubby Elsa. If I had a few days, I would have returned this and gotten her something different.

1.0 out of 5 stars this Elsa although very nice has a hard head, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20' Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
I was expecting a soft toy doll, this Elsa although very nice has a hard head . Not what I was expecting .

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality needs improving for price, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20' Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
looks a bit cheap and only packaged in a plastic bag which is disappointing for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine Products, 6 Aug. 2014
Katy Bell "katyB" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20' Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
I'm afraid to say these are not genuine Disney merchandise.
As they have been out of stock with Disney for a LONG time, I checked with the seller before ordering and he could not confirm they were genuine Disney products. I have no idea on the quality as I decided not to buy one, they may be perfectly acceptable but I will be waiting until Disney have them back in stock.

My contact with the seller himself was first rate though hence my rating. He was prompt and courteous in his replies and was honest when asked direct about the dolls.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20' Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
It was a lot smaller says 20inch but more like 7inch so not to happy very over priced

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful doll and great quality!, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20' Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
After reading some of the reviews I was dubious regarding the quality of this product but my daughter desperately wanted an Elsa Plush and it was proving extremely difficult to find one to buy. Therefore when I saw this, and at a very reasonable price compared to some other sellers who were out of stock, I was very happy. The doll is really beautiful and very good quality. My 8yr old daughter loves her and says its her favourite Christmas present!

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty doll, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20' Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
these dolls are so sweet and pretty a real treat for any little girl, they are the nicest soft dolls I have seen

4.0 out of 5 stars it could pass for it as the product itself is excellent quality., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20' Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
This product was only rated as a 4 star from me as when i purchased it says the seller is "Disney" yet after payment had been made, the seller shows to be "Rachel", so im afraid to my knowledge this isnt genuine disney although, it could pass for it as the product itself is excellent quality...just not impressed the real seller was shown after payment was made :(

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20' Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
Doll arrived with dirty marks on it so very disappointed

Disney Elsa From Frozen 20" Soft Toy Doll