5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll
Was worried I would have a disappointed child on Christmas day this year as there are no elsa dolls in stores at the moment, Very pleased to have received this in the post today. Lovely looking doll. Appears to be good quality. Very quick service too! No complaints here, definitely worth the bit extra!
Published 4 days ago by jhall

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine Products
I'm afraid to say these are not genuine Disney merchandise.
Published 1 month ago by Katy Bell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll, 26 Sep 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine Products, 6 Aug 2014
Katy Bell "katyB" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20" Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
I'm afraid to say these are not genuine Disney merchandise.
As they have been out of stock with Disney for a LONG time, I checked with the seller before ordering and he could not confirm they were genuine Disney products. I have no idea on the quality as I decided not to buy one, they may be perfectly acceptable but I will be waiting until Disney have them back in stock.

My contact with the seller himself was first rate though hence my rating. He was prompt and courteous in his replies and was honest when asked direct about the dolls.

5.0 out of 5 stars She really is a pretty doll, it's just a shame she was so ..., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20" Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
Bought for my frozen mad daughter for her birthday!! She really is a pretty doll, it's just a shame she was so expensive, but they have sold out in the Disney stores so needs must! I'm sure this will have the desired reaction when it's opened on her birthday!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant for any frozen fan, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20" Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
I brought this for my niece for her birthday and she was beyond happy with it. It has taken me ages to track down one of these dolls and I was really chuffed with the price and the fact it was an official Disney doll!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20" Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
I got this for my English teacher as she is a massive Frozen fan and She loved it when I gave it to her. Thank you. It was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty doll, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20" Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
these dolls are so sweet and pretty a real treat for any little girl, they are the nicest soft dolls I have seen

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it!!, 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20" Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
Would've given this 5 as quality and delivery were very good. It was just annoying that as soon as I ordered the doll the price then dropped by a couple of quid. Other than that overall I'm very happy and it was still cheaper than other sellers.

4.0 out of 5 stars My mother in law paid for the doll and we didn't want to disappoint my daughter, 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20" Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
My daughter was absolutely thrilled with it although I did feel it was rather expensive for what it was. My mother in law paid for the doll and we didn't want to disappoint my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20" Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
Very happy, quick delivery! Looks and feels great so glad i bought it, can't wait to give it to my daughter for her birthday now

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing my daughter was so pleased as have not been ..., 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Disney Elsa From Frozen 20" Soft Toy Doll (Toy)
Amazing my daughter was so pleased as have not been able to buy this at any Disney store... very pleased. Thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›