5.0 out of 5 stars Heart strings kind of story
Published 5 months ago by blakey

3.0 out of 5 stars I hate not finishing a book
I didn't really enjoy this, might be my age but it felt a bit teenagery for me quite early on. I actually put it down about 1/2 way through for about 2 months.
I have to finish a book though and to me the end felt really rushed in the end too.
This really wasnt my cup of tea.
Published 1 month ago by Tracey B

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart strings kind of story, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Summer of my Secret Angel (Kindle Edition)
That is how I felt about this story. It really tugs at your heart strings. You want to see her as a bit selfish, but when you realise what she's been through, it really is no wonder. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Being an American living in the UK, I noticed, but wasn't bothered with some Americanisms in the story. For me, it really was about the story itself. I couldn't put the book down, to be honest. It wasn't a short read or you have to buy the next book to see where the story would go. It's nice after reading several series that keep going or pausing while you wait for the next instalment to finish such a nice story. I loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Summer of my Secret Angel (Kindle Edition)
this book was excellent. I've literally finished it in a day because I couldn't stop myself for reading.It a is such a lovely story and I will be reading it again without a doubt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storyline, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Summer of my Secret Angel (Kindle Edition)
what a wonderful story happy sad and mysteries. would recommend this if you need a change of the general run of the mill romances. five stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Summer of my Secret Angel (Kindle Edition)
This was such a pleasure to read. It ticks all the boxes. Not predictable at all. I laughed and cried.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good., 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Summer of my Secret Angel (Kindle Edition)
When I first started reading this book I thought 'I'm not sure it's my type of book'. However I stuck with it and am glad I did, it had quite a good twist to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Story, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Summer of my Secret Angel (Kindle Edition)
Jona is a rebellious, damaged teenager who is sent to stay with her French relatives, who she didn't know she had. Put in an orphanage when very young she has carried a chip on her shoulder and hates her mother, who abandoned her. Heading down the path of crime her punishment is to go to France and work in her uncle's vineyard. Here she finds unconditional love from her aunt and uncle but her mother, who she refers to as the dragon, is also installed in the family home with a young man who is looking after her in her final days of illness from cancer. Jona very soon begins to suspect that Julian is not quite what he seems.

Jona draws out one's compassion and you want her to become a good person because you know that beneath her hard, brittle shell there is a nice person trying to break free. This was a lovely story but Jona rivets the reader's attention throughout. You are willing her on at the end of the book to admit her true feelings for Julian because only then will she have a happy ending. Really excellent book for a freebie.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Summer of my Secret Angel (Kindle Edition)
Could not put this book down brilliant read perfectly written had me captivated from the start you really got into Jonas heart and mind reading this highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it!, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Summer of my Secret Angel (Kindle Edition)
This book takes you for the ride of your life. You get buckled in tight on an emotional rollercoaster. You laugh, cry and smile. This book makes you think about your life and compare it to some of the characters. I am glad that this book is for free because the talent of the author of this book should be known by all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer of my secret angel, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Summer of my Secret Angel (Kindle Edition)
When I first started this book I wasn't sure I was going to like it....How wrong was I, once the story unfolded, I couldn't put it down, without giving anything away the ending left me an emotional wreck. Definitely deserves the five stars...Well written Anna katmore.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!<3, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Summer of my Secret Angel (Kindle Edition)
This book was the first book i read on the kindle, and wow! I absolutley loved it! i coul'nt put it down, it pulls at your heart strings alot and even though you want to call her selfish after everything she has been through, you can't really blame her... I hope you all enjoy this book as much as i did... <3 x

Summer of my Secret Angel