5.0 out of 5 stars Great value
This case fits perfectly, darkens the screen automatically when you close the cover, and has a quality feel and look about it. It was priced at about 10 pounds, a bargain by comparison to similar products in stores.
Published 7 months ago by Jenny

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK!
I brought this for son's kindle fire, I recently purchased a case for my kindle paper white and paid about same price as this and I was reeeeeally impressed! So when this came I sorry to say I was really disappointed, it just feels cheap, cover has air bubbles underneath so doesn't flatten down properly.
It serves its purpose but and for the price its OK.
Published 4 months ago by Laws82

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 20 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 17 Mar 2014
Matched the product description exactly! It fits my kindle very well, and does what it's supposed to. The colour shade is great too! It was also delivered in good time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bingsale Folio Slim Fit Leather Smart Cover Case with Auto Sleep / Wake Feature for 2013 All-New Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch Tablet 2013(NOT for 2012 Kindle Fire HD 7) (All-New Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch Tablet, blue)
Very happy with this Kindle fire case. It is just what I was looking for,and having bought a bad one,was pleased with this

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK!, 9 April 2014
It serves its purpose but and for the price its OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 7 April 2014
After buying a cover for my new Kinde Fire and finding it didn't fit since my model was slightly changed from the previous one, I needed another cover. This one was listed as for the new model, and it is a perfect fit ... looks nice, and all buttons are easily accessible.

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle case review, 15 Feb 2014
this is an excellent product i would recommend this to anyone it is light weight and an attractive colour thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars case, 7 Feb 2014
The case was exactly as described I had bought others that didnt fit this was perfect and a lovely colour thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars case, 6 Feb 2014
nice leather case fits my kindle perfectly,and the price was good ,im very pleased with the case and auto sleep very handy

5.0 out of 5 stars great :), 4 Feb 2014
This case is absolutely spot on, fits Kindle Fire (7") perfectly and is a great price. Would totally recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 31 Jan 2014
For the price, I think this is an excellent product. It protects and the auto sleep/wake function is really good.