Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 February 2014
I bought this CD for my mum, because she loves this kind of music. It is a CD of 1950s music, but it is mostly rock n roll hits. My mum thoroughly enjoyed this album and, I have to admit, I enjoyed it too. It has a very good selection of tracks, I knew most of them and the sound quality was generally very good, when you consider the age of these songs. I also didn't notice much variation in the volume of the tracks, which is often a problem on new compilations. This CD is excellent value for money and I would recommend it completely to any fan of classic rock n roll or 1950s music. I have no gripes with this album at all. Superb stuff!
This compilation has 28 early rock n roll entries from the 1950s and is a mix of British and American recordings all of which add up to a single CD helping of Beat Generation nostalgia. Shop around for the best deal.