5.0 out of 5 stars Fair Catch
I came across this author by accident and I'm glad I did ...the characters were well written ....(.my favourite being Jake ) , the storyline was believable and had a few twists, there was a slice of sexual tension and a few mild sex scenes but all tastefully done .....altogether a very enjoyable book ....I highly recommend this read ....Happy reading !!
Published 5 months ago by JoJo

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Published 2 months ago by Herbie

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Fair Catch (Love and Sports Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The book started off good, Lexi an intelligent, strong, funny and beautiful women meets recently ex player, quarterback guy, Jake. Lexi doesn't give him the time of day because he has a bad reputation. Jake is witty, good looking and self absorbed, who's looking to better himself in his last year of college. Lexi is the captain of her softball team and works hard to be the best. She hides the fact her father beats on her mother and is a shamed. Whereas Jake's parents died in a car accident. As the story progressed Lexi got on my nerves. She cried and whined all the time. Jake would have been much better without her. He wanted to look after her and protect her. He turned out to be a super nice guy. Lexi on the other hand changed into a self absorbed, moaning, whining, crying bimbo. I found myself turning over page after page because I really couldn't be bothered to read anymore of her whining. I felt so sad for Jake when she broke his heart. A good ending but totally rubbish epilogue which had nothing to do with Lexi and Jake. Would have been much better by far to have read about Lexis and Jake's future and their engagement being that they were the main characters instead of reading about the characters in the next book of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fair Catch, 25 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Aaaaahhh!!!!!!!, 17 Jan 2014
Book was bloody awesome! Had me hooked from the first page! So annoyed with the epilogue thou.... wanted more about Jake and Lexi!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love & Sacrifice ~ EndlessReading, 12 Jan 2014
I want to yet again give a HUGE thanks to Meghan for providing me with an ARC copy of this book to review <3 Much lovage for this girl right now....she certainly makes sure to hook me up with the best and HOTTEST books!

Jake Taylor is your play boy of players by being the quarterback for Cal UC. He's got everything he ever wanted on tap.

Girls

Booze

Job

Friends

What more could he possibly want.....?

I love Jake Taylor! Oh and I want a piece of Mason and Parker too (Greedy much)

Lexi is currently a team leader for her Softball team and is thriving at it at an amazing pace.

Having a crap up bringing Lexi wants nothing more to do with arrogant and cocky men, and is thrown off course with a chance encounter happens between her and the hunk with the junk - Jake Taylor

Everything they both knew is about the change...

Will it be for better or for worse?....

"Love was never on his radar but Lexi changed that in every way possible. He was truly happier than he ever thought he would be. As long as he had Lexi in his life, he know that he was going to be ok. She was his new home, his new haven. She was the ONE thing that could make him....or break him." ~ Jake Taylor

Meghan again writes this book in multiple POV's, which she already knows I'm a big fan of. I find you get a better understanding of that characters feelings and emotions within that scene!

I wanted to beat the living crap out of Lexi for causing so much un-needed and wanted heat-ache! Urghhh
Definately some heartaching moments in this book.

I hope there is another one coming out soon.

I need to know what happens with Brooke and Mason.
And will Parker & Margo finally get their JIG ON ;)

P.S - I'm still sitcking with the Hot-Lanta series being my favourite so far though......Maybe just maybe book 2 might be the turning point for me....eh.....best get cracking on with the writing..... :D