5.0 out of 5 stars Great book...Great hook!
I enjoyed this book so much!! i think u should write more Julia Jones books, Katrina. I love the great hook at the end. what happens to Bella? why didn't her friend turn up? I am ten years old and I think this book would be great for girls aged 9 - 12.
Published 13 months ago by Gemma Sproates

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
liked the other julia jones books but this one is not meant for me
Published 3 months ago by Ibitoye T.O

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book...Great hook!, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: JULIA JONES' DIARY - My Dream Pony: Diary of a Girl Who Loves Horses - Perfect for girls aged 9-12 (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 15 Dec. 2013
i think that this book is amazing and you should definately read it. the only problem is that it ends on a cliffhanger and there is no sequel! please pleas please write another one because i really want to know what happened to bella.
thx xx

5.0 out of 5 stars im sure the little girls I have bought this for will really like it as she is horse mad, 20 Oct. 2014
The book arrived today, it was only sent out by Amazon yesterday so I am impressed, the book is for a Christmas present, I have had a quick flick through it and there are quite a few pictures in the book, im sure the little girls I have bought this for will really like it as she is horse mad.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME, 15 Feb. 2015
This book is absolutely fabulous and perfect for girls aged 8-12*. Couldn't put the book down from the moment I started reading. Best book I have ever read. You have to read it!:) ;]
*And horse mad. I recommend diary of a horse mad girl for horse lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Oct. 2014
I have read all the series so far and I love them all!!
at the end it is probably the best part. I'm not going to tell you what happens but it is scary and you really want to read the next book

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this book😆, 27 Nov. 2014
I chose this rating because I really like horses although the ending was a bit sad. I want to know what happens next!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 2 Dec. 2014
i've been going through a lot at school and this really helps i only started last month and i'm already on the sixth book

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 Dec. 2014