5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous warch
It is a gorgeous watch, I was worried as it is for my daughters 21st birthday and didn't want to end up with a fake but I have checked by using u tube and it passes all the the tests. It came very quickly and really is a lovely watch would buy from here again.
Published 8 months ago by karen Lee

I own one of these myself and purchased this one for my stepdaughter I am unsure as to it being a real Michael Kors as several things are different about them. It seems very lightweight and booklet it came with was not in English. It is ok but I would not recommend it or purchase one from here again.
Published 5 months ago by kerry malone

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok but I would not recommend it or purchase one from here again, 4 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous warch, 18 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 12 Aug. 2013
Have to say one of the best things I've ever brought + completly worth it. Might buy one fore my sister now ;) x

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Bling With a Touch of Class!, 18 Feb. 2015
Don "nottmdon" (Nottingham, Notts United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Purchased for my Daughter as she as had an awful two years bringing up her two sons on her own and I thought this treat would cheer her up.
It is the real deal and she absolutely loves it. A lovely looking timepiece and an engaging bit of "bling" if you like that look but it's not at all tacky, it as not left her wrist since we surprised her with it bless her. The watch comes in a MIchael Kors Box the genuine one with the MK embossed on the edge of the box when opened and the watch is attached to the pillow with hard sides not the kind ofd soft pillow associated with copies. All in all it is exactly what I expected and then some. The younger generation love these watches but even my wife likes this one and she's just young at heart ;)! It's a heavy watch and all I needed to do was take out a couple of links for it to fit perfectly. I can highly recommend this supplier as I said this is the "real deal"!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Watch Amazing price!!, 3 Oct. 2013
My daughter wanted this watch for her birthday and was nearly £100 more in all the jewellers. A really lovely looking watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Goods, 31 Dec. 2014
My daughter loves the Michael Kors Watch but unfortunately on trying to set the time correctly for the first time the winder broke off it so she is going to have to return it. Not good as she hasn't actually worn it yet and had paid £10.00 yesterday to have the bracelet adjusted :-(

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy This Watch!, 27 Jan. 2015
bought this watch as a Xmas present 3 weeks later the second hand becomes detached from the mechanism and watch stopped working, I already paid to get the strap altered which was also a cost to me by the jewellers extremely disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors, 7 Aug. 2013
The watch was not for me but the daughter of a friend.My first impression of the watch was that it had nice style.As there were no complaints from her I assume she also likes it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 19 Dec. 2013
This is a beautiful Watch. It was a perfect gift for my wife. The price was pretty fair. Recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 30 Sept. 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend as a birthday present, considering this watch is much cheaper than other shops I had to buy it! The quality is so good and comes in a original Michael kors box, she was delighted with it! Glad I found it on here

MK5354 Ladies Michael Kors Chronograph Stone Set Watch