5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch,THOUGHT I DID BUT LOTS OF TROUBLE WITH IT
This is my second Michael kors watch but this was the first purchased on line . I'm so impressed as this was nearly 100 cheaper than on the high street & was delivered very quickly.After two weeks a screw came out of strap . Now 2 more have come out !! I have had to take watch to a micheal kors stockist as could not return through amazon . Not pleased at all !!!
Published 8 months ago by jill lock

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it but faulty
Have to return it very sad as its got a screw missing have read other reviews with the same fault :(
Published 3 months ago by Christineod1985

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch,THOUGHT I DID BUT LOTS OF TROUBLE WITH IT, 29 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 1 Oct 2013
This was a birthday present from my husband. Much better value to purchase online than buy in local jewellers. Needed to get 3 links removed as it was a bit big. The big face and the strap is a bit "man-ish" but that seems to be the trend now and i really love it. Expected it to feel heavy on my arm but it doesn't. I just hope the little diamonds around the face don't fall out..

5.0 out of 5 stars MK Watch, 20 April 2013
Bought this for my daughter, she loves it, the service was excellent and could not be faulted. I would use this company again and recommend them to others. Well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the picture, 16 Dec 2012
This watch is so much better than the picture shows. I cannot wait till Christmas to wear it. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stones fall out, 9 Mar 2014
I placed one star as this is the lowest possible.

The watch its self is a good product looks nice works well however like others have reported the stones around the face of the watch fall out.

ALSO TO CONSIDER IF PURCHASE SUCH ITEMS FROM "AMAZON"IS THAT THEY WILL NOT ASSIST YOU TO EITHER REPLACE THE PRODUCT OR FIX THE WATCH.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME AMAZON HAVE EVER LET ME DOWN WITH PURCHASES I AM NOW LEFT WITH A FAULTY PRODUCT I HAVE TO PAY TO FIX.

AMAZON SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF ITS CUSTOMER SERVICES.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it but faulty, 25 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars MK watch, 15 Nov 2013
Absolutely love it. Worth every penny. Actually a steel on this site as nearly got off 50%. Have been after a nice watch for a while. So worth the wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Ladies Bling Watch, 30 Oct 2013
Decided to buy this watch via Amazon & saved 70 in the process. All went to plan & proved to be a lovely gift. My daughter loves the style and lots of her friends have commented how nice it looks. Have small concerns over warranty issues if problems encountered but all fine now.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy customer, 10 Oct 2013
i was trilled with this watch I was nervous because it was cheaper than anywhere else I looked but it arrived a day earlier than expected and I will definitely be shopping on this site again.

highly recommended.

Tracey

5.0 out of 5 stars my first MK watch!!, 30 Oct 2013
I couldn't make my mind up out of all the fabulous MK watches on here, but ended up getting this one,& I'm not disappointed at all!! My husband has bought it for my Christmas treat, so I've now got to wait until then to wear it!!I may have to buy myself one to wear in the meantime!!! I give it 5***** for looks, quality,& super fast delivery.A great choice!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›