5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
Fell in love with this! So pleased with this purchase and is definitely my favourite MK watch. Absolutely stunning, beautiful and CLASSY, 5/5 from me!
Published on 16 Jan. 2013 by Kemp-smith

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality
Don't buy from this seller. Got my watch.. Beautiful. doesn't work. So I pay £15 for a new battery.. Works fine. Until I check it a few hours later and it's telling me the wrong time! Dodgy!
Published 6 months ago by Natalie Procter

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 16 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS WATCH, 13 Jan. 2013
I chose this watch as i love gold and prefer to wear it over silver everyday, and i wanted a statement watch to add that extra glam to my highstreet outfits and that it certainly does! It just lifts whatever you are wearing.
I would recommend it to anyone who likes the look of it, i much prefer MK older models and this is not a current model, so also anyone just looking in the shops at whats on display make sure you have a look what is available online too!
I gave it a 5/5 as i am in love with it!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 23 Mar. 2014
Got it as a gift for my girlfriend, she loved it, I guess is always a good thing, good watch, looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful - and a perfect Christmas present., 25 Dec. 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter - I thought it looked lovely and she si thrilled with it! Say no more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, 3 Sept. 2014
Beautiful watch!!!
Ordered on the 27/08/14 and received on the 29/08/14 so very fast delivery and also free delivery
This watch retails at £229.00 so a really good price and saving via amazon
It was well packaged and the MK watch box is gorgeous and leather with lovely MK engraving
I took it to a jewellers who are MK stockists and they confirmed that it is Genuine!!!
I am a very happy customer so Thank You Amazon and Ace of Watches I finally have the Michael Kors watch that I thought was out of reach for my price bracket....... :)
I highly recommend this watch so if you were in doubt then don't be just BUY IT :)
I had to have 3 links taken out of the strap at the cost of £5.00 so all in all a fantastic purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Watch, 7 Feb. 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend as a present. The watch is as expected and she is very happy with the product. I would definately purchase again from this seller. Top quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Customer Service, 20 Nov. 2013
Great watch! I had a few questions once the watch arrived and the seller was very helpful so I appreciate that a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 7 Nov. 2013
Great watch looks lovely and not too heavy, love the diamond on the face looks more expensive than actually is !

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, on time, 25 Mar. 2014
My wife is very happy as I bought this for her. I will be buying this more. Thank you very much

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have been 5 stars ... but, 9 Jan. 2013
Having researched and saved up for the right lady's chronograph, I am delighted with this purchase. I opted for the model without the extra stones around the face because this is my day-to-day-wear watch and I didn't want the extra 'bling'. It's a weighty piece and for someone like me with dexterity problems (I can't do straps with holes) putting it on and taking it off is very easy.

It would have been 5 stars if it hadn't been so fiddly to set the functions. And it wasn't me trying to do it: my able-bodied husband swore over it for quite a while. Also the tiny instruction manual with its tiny script is a joke. We had to utilise my illuminated craft magnifying glass to read it!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›