5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Watch
Arrived promptly with all tags and protective labels. Picture does not do the watch justice. Its catches everyone's eye and everyone passes comment on how lovely it is. If you like the Michael Kors style you will love this watch!
Published 21 months ago by Mimi

2.0 out of 5 stars watch returned
Either this watch was a poor second or a good copy as the Michael Kors lettering across the watch face was crooked . It was the first thing I noticed and I cant believe quality control would not have spotted something so obvious - otherwise I loved the look of the watch and the weight - so mixed emotions.
Published 17 months ago by LADY FIONA SAVORY

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Watch, 29 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking watch, 13 April 2013
Great watch, love it, classy looking. The photo does not do it justice..i had already tried this watch on when i saw it at christmas an loved it the price was £229 so when it came up at £165 i ordered it as it was the best price. It arrived in perfect condition an quickly. I've worn it everyday since.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must purchase!, 20 Aug. 2014
Considering the watch came directly from the States, I was very impressed that it arrived within 3 days of placing the order. I was able to wear it at the weekend which complimented my outfit very well.

The watch is very good looking and at the bargain price of just over £100 is even better. I dont find it heavy at all... Compared this model to my sister's who said she loved the tortoiseshell effect. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Catching, 16 Jan. 2014
Watch exactly as shown on website. attractive,stylish and excellent quality. Would have liked information on removing links from braclet as it was not obvious and had to pay jeweller £10 to remove two links so made it less of a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Amazing!, 13 Jan. 2014
It exceeded my expectations, it's gorgeous!, I adjusted the straps to avoid getting it scratched as the face is heavy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 2 Aug. 2013
Ordered this for my dad to give me as a gift for my birthday! Ordered on the sat and arrived on the wed! Really lovely watch and a lot cheaper than on the high street! Had to get the local jewellery shop to remove 4 links and charged me £6 to do so, but I knew this prob would be the case! Had lots of comments on the watch. I love the style of the watch and also the fact that its tortershell on parts and not all gold so it doesn't look too much! Very happy :)

2.0 out of 5 stars watch returned, 25 Sept. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
Nice item yet quite big looking for a ladies watch

5.0 out of 5 stars MICHAEL KORS AT ITS BEST, 1 May 2014
If you want classy watch at a reasonable price, go for Michael Kors. It's my second watch. I am inconditionally fan of this design.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, 1 April 2014
liked this product very much, would recommend it, looks very good for the price and quality, was easy to order was hassle free

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›