on 16 September 2015
I am extremely happy with my genuine Michael Kors watch :-) i took it the the jewelers as i had to have three links taken out as it was to big and he verified that it was genuine and he was very impressed also with how beautiful the watch is. It is quite heavy but that to me means quality its stunning, the picture doesn't give it justice. Can be worn in the day or night as there is just enough bling and not to over the top. I am a very happy customer :-). Also this watch is over £250 in the high street jewelers so extremely happy with the price i paid. Would highly recommend this to anyone.
review image
on 20 January 2013
Lovely watch. Solid design, nice finish. Definately a 'boyfriend' style, with substantial face - which is what I wanted. Too big as received, requiring links to be removed. Scratched easily, and unfortunately shows marks after first few weeks of wear
on 16 March 2015
Brought this watch with money I received for my birthday it's such a Beautiful watch
review image
on 13 January 2014
Saw this watch on the off chance after a friend of mine suggested looking on Amazon for a Michael Kors watch. It's just the right amount of bling for me, not too flash but girly all the same. Love the clock face and its not too heavy for my dainty wrist. Overall I give it a 10/10 :)
on 9 October 2013
Arrived quickly, well packaged. This is my 4th Michael Kors watch and at a great discounted price. Watch is solid and has just enough bling so can be worn during day as well as night. Like all others I've had it required links taken out as they come pretty big. Would recommend this watch and to buy from Amazon.
on 22 March 2014
Was looking for a Michael Kors watch and read the reviews on this one. I was not disappointed it is a lovely watch, just enough bling not too much a nice weight and arrived when it said it would. Great price so much more expensive elsewhere. Had to have a couple of links taken out but simple job for local jeweller. Whilst in the jewellers he said that over Christmas he had about 30 MK watches to adjust and out of the 30 he had 7 fake ones bought on the Internet. He assured me that this one was genuine no rip offs here.
on 13 February 2014
Bought as a gift for a family member and I am sure she will be over the moon it brings a sparkle to any occasion dress up or down your bang on trend
on 31 December 2014
Bought this with my Christmas Money. So happy I did. Totally genuine product. So happy with it 👍
review image review image
on 14 January 2013
Really pleased with this watch. It's not too over the top and blingy but it's nice and shiny and easy to wear day or night.
on 3 April 2016
I love chunky watches with a bit of bling. When this arrived I thought it was a mans size. It is very big but in the end I decided to keep it. And now after owning it for a couple of months I love it. Definitely glad I kept it. Love it and I do get comments about it. Perfect product.