5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
There fantastic and quick delivery
Published 8 months ago by karen smith

2.0 out of 5 stars poor did not work
came damage did not work very disappointed it was leaking water before we opened the box side side that worked barely moved
Published 12 months ago by barryd

2.0 out of 5 stars poor did not work, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: AquaAudio Water Dancing Speakers - LED Light Watershow with Water Jets / Universal Stereo Speakers for Desktop PC Computers, Mac, Laptops, Smartphones, iPod, iPad, Tablets, etc. (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed....., 6 April 2014
My daughter has been wanting these for AGES, so I finally thought I'd get some for her birthday. I notice that the price has dropped quite a bit now, since I ordered mine. I opened the box full of enthusiasm, waiting to see what all the fuss was about, only to find that one speaker was completely empty, and the other had about 10ml of water in it. Not sure if it actually is water because the inside of the box and the speakers themselves appeared to be quite oily. As much as I wanted to get a replacement (just to make my daughter happy), I couldn't risk the same thing happening again, so I sent them back for a refund. I didn't think there was any point in plugging them in to see if they would have worked, as I presumed they may have been wet inside, possibly damaging her iPod / or blowing up!!!
On a positive note, returning the item was very straightforward, as always with Amazon.
So I would say therefore if you really want some of these, it could be worth taking the risk, as I may have just been unlucky!

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratches and jets to loud!, 19 May 2014
I was disappointed to find scratches when I un packed them from the casing and then when I plugged them in to try them out the water jets were really loud and over powers the music! Other than that they worked ok.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed, 12 May 2014
Absolute rubbish, came damaged , doesn't work , waste of money, can't believe I wasted money on this, do not buy it will probably come damaged!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working, 24 Feb. 2014
It was a birthday present. After giving it to the person he set it up and it wasn't working properly. In one of the speakers the water wasn't jumping. It was very embarrasing for me and upsetting and frustrating for the person I bought it for. I then had to send it back. I don't think I will recommend it to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 29 April 2014
As speakers to be honest they're not great. You can hear the noise of the water jets over the sound you're trying to listen to. My 3 year old likes them but that's about it! They are ok as a novelty item.

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute rubbish, 18 Feb. 2014
bought a pair of these things absolute crap, one didn't work at all and the other one stopped a few mins after, wont bother refunding they will just send them to someone else s*** seller

1.0 out of 5 stars Any chance of two normal Speakers?, 13 April 2014
No normal speakers anywhere 2 bog standard speakers no water feature USb powered,Crap sound all gimic nonsense.Aquaaudio water dancing speakers anyone who buys this is a total moron

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty speakers, 25 May 2014
One speaker faulty. .which led to huge disappointment on my son's birthday. All boxes should be checked before sending out

1.0 out of 5 stars So ANNOYED, 24 May 2014
Absolutely disgusting with the service and product I received. I paid £15 to buy and get these delivered and I don't think they're even worth £5. Only one speaker works and they do not look as displayed in the picture, they have about 1mm of water and don't dance to music as described, simply just shoot up and down. They were ordered for my friends birthday present and came only one working and broken, the party is tonight and we are left without a gift to give and are forced to go and find one during the day. Disgusted, please don't buy them, biggest waste of money!!!