on 20 January 2014
this is really good quality tube and (I think) better all round than the buffs. Not a particularly interesting design or colour but I don't buy them as a fashion item. I have several of different materials and quality, this is at the top end. Its also favourably priced when compared with the'benchmark'
on 6 February 2014
I was in 2 minds about ordering the EDZ Neck Warmer because of one or two negative comments. But, I was pleasantly surprised as the neck warm is not itchy like someone has said. It is thin, comfortable, soft and nice. Definitely worth the money! The service from the seller is great too!
on 27 January 2015
Used at a 3 deg. C. on a half faired motorcycle (so I am already getting some weather protection). Stretchy enough so sits on my chin. Effective at keeping the wind chill out, and still thin enough to tuck into jacket and under helmet sides.
on 2 December 2012
Good item. Warm & non-itchy. Bought it for my 9 year old son, who finds the snood quite cool.Practical Merino Item
on 6 April 2013
Nice product, keeps my neck and face very warm. Bought mainly for use while cycling and does the job well.
on 21 March 2013
This is a good quality wool neck tube with flat stitching. It's comfortable and warm, and half the price of a wool buff, whilst being the same quality. I suspect I'll buy another one.
on 20 February 2013
Thin enough not to be a burden but is warmer than much thicker items used before. Great for motorcycles (main reason for purchase) but also ust for walking in winter. Reccomend
on 4 December 2013
I bought this to use now it's getting colder it's great quality and I would highly recommend. They feel so thin, but great thermal properties :)
on 9 January 2016
Perfect for keeping out cold around your face / neck. Quite thin material but this makes it easy to stuff in your pocket when not in use.
on 28 January 2014
son seems to like product. Nice quality fabric, should do the job, will definitely order another one. It looks like it will wash up well