5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!
Couldn't be happier with this case. Love the fact that it closes down the Kindle when I close the case. And love, love, love the standing up function (for when I'm eating lunch at my desk!)
Buy it - you will not regret it.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good well made cover
Good well made cover, the flap at the back enabling the Kindle to stand by itself is an excellent addition to the cover. My only gripe is that I think that it may not always keep the Kindle off when the cover is closed as I am finding since using it that the battery life is severely reduce.
Published 7 months ago by Paul B

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 13 Nov. 2013
Buy it - you will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 19 May 2013
Looked through all the cases for the Kindle Paperwhite on Amazon before I settled on this.It is very well put together, the hand strap and stand are very cleverly designed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bought this for the Kindle Paperwhite (2014) and it ..., 6 Sept. 2014
Fantastic
Bought this for the Kindle Paperwhite (2014) and it is a perfect fit. This is the best cover I could find, it has everything you could need for a read-only kindle. I had read of the problems that a magnetic closure gave to the automatic on/off feature so was pleased that press studs are used here. Not mentioned in the description is that there is even a stud for fastening back the cover when reading, so that it doesn't flap about. Brilliant.

A table stand for hands free reading when I'm eating my porridge and a hand flap for easy holding, they've thought of everything. The only way of improving this would be a few more colours/patterns but what a small quibble!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, Good Quality, 7 Aug. 2013
Sarah H (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this product, the hand strap and the stand work brilliantly. Colour is vibrant and contrasting stitching looks good. Overall would recommend product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and perfect for the job, 8 July 2014
Kathleen (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this cover for my new Kindle Paperwhite. It is an excellent fit, very well designed and made. I have used both the elasticated hand holder and the stand and both work very well for me. Seems a really good quality product. Delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Think this is the best style of Kindle cover, 27 July 2013
Ms. Deborah Saunders (Milton Keynes, UK) - See all my reviews
Having seen friends' covers I think I made the right choice with this one. Small, good quality, love the strap on the back you can slip your hand into - great when lying down and your fingers get tired of gripping. The pull out stand (like a photo frame) on the back will be ideal when you lie on your front on a sunbed and can pop the frame on the ground in front of you - just a finger swipe to turn the page and no holding on to the Kindle. The only thing I wish is for a place to put the stylus. It can only clip onto the outside, not the inside.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good well made cover, 3 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, 4 May 2014
This is a neat cover for the Paperwhite. It is not bulky and sits neatly in the hand, with a convenient strap to stop you dropping it, even if you happen to nod off.
The stand works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gem of a Cover for your Kindle, 30 Jan. 2015
I spent several hours comparing different Kindle covers on Amazon before finally choosing this one. When it arrived and I opened it up, I realised just how amazing it really is.
1. It feels nice to touch.
2. It looks lovely. I have the pink flowers on black one.
3. When you open it the kindle wakes up, and when you close it the kindle goes back to sleep.
4. You can hold the kindle in a variety of ways:
a) like a normal book.
b) fold the front cover behind and secure it with the corner and side poppers and then hold one-handed or two handed.
c) or put your left hand through the built-in hand strap.
5. You don't have to hold it at all. You can fold the front cover behind and secure it with the corner poppers, and then either:
a) pull out the built-in stand and keep your hands free for handcrafts or typing or eating, or following a recipe or whatever else you like to do while reading.
b) take advantage of the fact the handstrap and stand are made of suede-type material and lean it against something. I found that it doesn't slide on bed sheets, or on my jeans, so I can use my legs as a slope and have it hands free that way as well.
6. It also has a secure space for the kindle, opened from the left side, with velcro fastening. Just open, slide the kindle in, and secure the velcro. Perfect!
And now I'm off to read Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death. :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Was happily provided with a replacement with no problems at all, 26 Nov. 2014
First case sent had a faulty rear stud which didn't close properly, therefore wouldn't keep upright when I used the stand. Was happily provided with a replacement with no problems at all.
Really sturdy, well-made case, great in the stand mode and sleep function works well. Looks a lot nicer than the pictures too! Very pleased, would recommend to anyone with a Kindle.