4.0 out of 5 stars Non-stick bowl and glass lid with venting hole. No spitting!
Do you mean that cute little pot sitting in a corner of my worktop, and that cooks rice perfectly, without spitting or overflowing, and leaves its surrounding neat and dry? Yes, I love it.

Published 2 months ago by Petite Lynotte

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item delivered large 1. 8 instead of 0 ...
Wrong item delivered large 1.8 instead of 0.8 decided to keep wrong item was given discount on price difference. Saved myself the bother of sending wrong item back
Published 29 days ago by j.a.morris

4.0 out of 5 stars Non-stick bowl and glass lid with venting hole. No spitting!, 24 Sep 2014
This review is from: Quest Rice Cooker, 0.8 Litre, 350 Watt (Kitchen & Home)

But the one I received is bit different from the one in the photo. The photo showed a light grey bowl (which I was after, because I was trying to avoid non-stick coating) and a metallic lid (which I thought was cool and reminded me of the old fashioned rice cooker I grew up with).

Well it arrived with a black non-stick coated bowl and glass lid.

A bit disappointed at first, but still it was cute, so I didn't return it. And I am glad I kept it. One of the big problem I was resigned to with my late two Breville rice cookers is that they always spitted out all over the worktop, water would collect around the lid then run down the sides. So I had to clean the worktop everytime after they finished cooking. I thought it was something unavoidable. No such problem with this little Quest marvel. I have been using it at least 2/3 times a week for a couple of months and it cooks rice perfectly and NEATLY. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Quest Rice Cooker, 0.8 Litre, 350 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
Until now I did not really like rice - which my husband loves. Now it is perfectly cooked and has a good taste

5.0 out of 5 stars ... experience with this small rice cooker has been very good. Having read reviews of many other more expensive ..., 13 Nov 2014
This review is from: Quest Rice Cooker, 0.8 Litre, 350 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
My experience with this small rice cooker has been very good. Having read reviews of many other more expensive rice cooker.
Good value and reliable. I've been using electric rice cookers for years.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item delivered large 1. 8 instead of 0 ..., 20 Nov 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars but otherwise all good., 12 Dec 2014
This review is from: Quest Rice Cooker, 0.8 Litre, 350 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
Did not receive the steel lid as shown on picture, instead got the normal glass lid, but otherwise all good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Loose cable, 12 Dec 2014
This review is from: Quest Rice Cooker, 0.8 Litre, 350 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
Loose cable makes it hard to keep the cooker on especially when being moved. But it cooks rice well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value....but smaller than expected., 3 Dec 2014
This review is from: Quest Rice Cooker, 0.8 Litre, 350 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
smaller than expected, but big enough for a family of five.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for students or single person, 17 Oct 2014
This review is from: Quest Rice Cooker, 0.8 Litre, 350 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
Does the job . Cooks enough for 4 .