4.0 out of 5 stars Non-stick bowl and glass lid with venting hole. No spitting!, 24 Sep 2014
This review is from: Quest Rice Cooker, 0.8 Litre, 350 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
Do you mean that cute little pot sitting in a corner of my worktop, and that cooks rice perfectly, without spitting or overflowing, and leaves its surrounding neat and dry? Yes, I love it.

But the one I received is bit different from the one in the photo. The photo showed a light grey bowl (which I was after, because I was trying to avoid non-stick coating) and a metallic lid (which I thought was cool and reminded me of the old fashioned rice cooker I grew up with).

Well it arrived with a black non-stick coated bowl and glass lid.

A bit disappointed at first, but still it was cute, so I didn't return it. And I am glad I kept it. One of the big problem I was resigned to with my late two Breville rice cookers is that they always spitted out all over the worktop, water would collect around the lid then run down the sides. So I had to clean the worktop everytime after they finished cooking. I thought it was something unavoidable. No such problem with this little Quest marvel. I have been using it at least 2/3 times a week for a couple of months and it cooks rice perfectly and NEATLY. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Quest Rice Cooker, 0.8 Litre, 350 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
Until now I did not really like rice - which my husband loves. Now it is perfectly cooked and has a good taste

Quest Rice Cooker, 0.8 Litre, 350 Watt