5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and quiet
I bought this for running Excel 2010 because my PC kept hanging on certain tasks and i just couldn't work out the issue. This little OptiPlex hasn't let me down yet, and i have grown quite fond of it actually.

PC - It's quiet, quick, and very stable. That's all i needed from it, and it delivered.

Cosmetic condition - like brand new; im looking at it...
Published 5 months ago by A.J.Smyth

1.0 out of 5 stars Would have been good if it worked
Published 3 months ago by Pikestaff

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and quiet, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Windows 7 - Dell OptiPlex Computer Tower with Large 19" LCD TFT Flat Panel Monitor - Powerful Intel Core 2 Duo Processor - Massive 250GB Hard Drive - 4GB RAM - DVD - Wireless Internet Ready - Keyboard & Mouse - Genuine Windows 7 COA (Certificate of Authenticity) (Personal Computers)

Cosmetic condition - like brand new; im looking at it now trying to find a fault, and all i can see is a little Windows sticker that's pealing off at the corners (i know im clutching at straws here).

Accessories and peripherals - Dell keyboard, Dell mouse, (both new i think) 19" silver Samsung monitor (no monitor lead, or kettle lead, i had spares lying around though).

Delivery - arrived 2 days early.

Packaging - fine, probably could use a bit more bubble wrap.

Overall 5/5, because the low price and quality iron out the quirks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded my expectations., 21 July 2014
Andre M. Ray (Rochester, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Rather pleased with the purchase from PCPAL. I am always a bit worried about buying "refurbished/second user" computers but need not have worried. All good working order, minimum of marks on computer and the monitor. The monitor I received is not as shown which others have mentioned, I think it is will be pot luck, but the one I received is a Samsung Syncmaster 941MP LCDTV so can plug a TV aerial in an a scart lead, so can be dual purpose.
Connected it all up and switched it o, all worked fine. I just tweaked the display to correct resolution and also changed the disc to one large partition from the two it was setup with. After all the updates had been done, it is a very nice system ideal for my step son and its purpose of web browsing, watching youtube, emails and the ever important Skype to his girlfriend. If he looks after this I will upgrade him to a better one in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars second hand pc, 21 Mar 2014
Ok. so where do I start. I saw this and thought it was too good to be true. A pc with all these goodies for only 150. I took a chance and bought it. 2 days later it arrived I thought Good start. unpacked it plugged it in. everything worked fine. wow I thought a bargain. then things went wrong. when I tried to turn it off it installed updates. then it would not turn back on. I contacted the people I bought it from and they were excellent. they sent another hard drive out the very next day. all in all it turned out to be worth it after all. many thanks to the people I bought it from for sorting it out for me. should I need anything else I will be shopping again with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service, cheap price, 11 Aug 2014
Fast service, happy with the product. Initially mouse did not work but called them and they sent another out straight away and this worked fine. Friendly service, always available and if needed they can remote into the machine to assist. Would highly recommend for anyone with a small budget.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would have been good if it worked, 25 May 2014
The spec is more than adequate for office use, and the monitor is great but the supplied Dell keyboard was pretty horrible (and faulty). The real problem though was that the DVD/CD drive did not work. The system recognised it for 2 minutes after switching one, then it disappeared. The cause was a known issue with the firmware under Windows 7 ([..]) and the PC should not have been shipped in this condition. Not every one of these will have the same drive fitted, so you might be lucky, but be aware of the risk. The supplier swapped the PC (and keyboard) for an HP model, which solved my problem, but it was inconvenient.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed, 29 Mar 2014
The computer arrived on time but had so many scratches on the body and yet it said good as new. It was really dusty wasn't clean at all. Mouse wasn't working and had to take it apart and clean it as it was clogged up with dirt. It's working now. When you put a disk inside it makes so much noise and I'm going to have someone look at it coz it is quite an irritating noise which doesn't stop until you take out the disk. I never received the certificate which they said it comes with. Besides that it works. I bought it for my kids who needs to do their school work coz they break things so I wasn't going to spend a lot of money on a brand new computer and this was one was worth the money I suppose. I wouldn't buy another one if it breaks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I Asked For (literally), 7 Aug 2014
Great computer with great monitor, not the old rubbish monitors you get, but this only had a few marks on the bottom of it, which yo could hardly see! There were a few problems when I got it, first, when i turned it on, it said entering power save mode. I finally fixed that by going inside the computer and reseating everything I could, hard drive, RAM, and it worked. The second problem is sound. You will not have sound because some of them are missing internal speakers but if there is sound drivers installed then you could just use external speakers, easy. The third problem was the CD Optical Drive. It would not show up! I fixed this by cleaning the lens area with a brush and when I plugged it in it worked! The Dell computer is absolutely great! It is super fast and Windows 7 Pro is amazing. The screen resolution even looks 1080p HD but it isn't. Great and fast shipping from UPS. Everything I asked for. And when i said literally in my heading I meant it literally as I asked for the Dell Computer and Monitor.

(OFFICE NOT INSTALLED)

3.0 out of 5 stars good computer. it makes it easier for you to ..., 29 July 2014
good computer. it makes it easier for you to type. not brand new but does all the essentials one needs. i would recomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 3 Mar 2014
DJ Carr (Falkirk) - See all my reviews
I was wanting to replace my aging laptop and as I use a tablet for mobile computing I thougt I might get a desktop for home use as can't do everything with a tablet. It didn't need to be brand new and I wanted something powerful and fast with a decent amount of memory. I ordered this on Wednesday and it was delivered on Friday, great service and everything exactly as expected. Refurbished so doesn't look brand new but nice and clean and not to scuffed or beaten up at all.Works perfectly and I'm very happy with everything. You would not get anywhere near this spec in a laptop for this price and with this you don't need to spend a penny more as it comes with everything! A real bargain compared to other sellers and the service has been 1st class too, if your not worried about buying brand new then don't hesitate , you won't be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 11 Jun 2014
This is a quality product supplied exactly as advertised. Well packaged and easy to assemble from the box. Up, running and fully functional (apart from the DVD drive - a replacement was promptly supplied and easy to fit) Excellent service and support. Highly recommended.