5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best pushchair I have used, 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Cosatto Yo! Stroller Special Edition (Camosatto) 2014 Range (Baby Product)
By far the best pushchair I have used, it is faultless. I love that it is lightweight, cosy, the bag is really spacious and has a large basket. Definitely a bargin! and I purchased next day delivery so it was delivered on midday on a saturday

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 18 Nov. 2014
Veey very happy with my order came with everything it says lovely pushchair so smooth to push and delivery was spot on came on the day it said plus side didn't have to wait all week for it so overall very satisfied :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jan. 2015
fantastic product! Fantastic price and also speedy delivery .. Over the moon with this pram my baby is so comfortable I bought this as my newborns first pram .. Can't say enough about it i love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this as it was different & I love it so easy to put together no hardship, 15 Oct. 2014
Bought this as it was different & I love it so easy to put together no hardship. Good strong buggy. So easy to push light weight &compact for the boot of the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super buggy, 10 Mar. 2015
Absolutely delighted with my purchase. Have a little bit of buggy addiction! I have tried silver cross, mamas and papas plus cosatto supa cuddle monster and I have to say this is equally as great as the supa. It's wider, sturdier and lighter. Folds beautifully and fits great into 308 car. Delighted with all the accessories, design and most of all the fantastic amazon price tag. Only snag is the hood doesn't pull down and act as a sun shade in the same way my cosatto cuddle monster does but it would not put me off buying another yo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 11 April 2015
I love this having traded down from a bugaboo, easy one hand and foot close, fits in the back of my car when the boot is full. Love that the cosy toes has water proof fabric at the bottom so can chuck on mucky shoes/boots and it doesn't mark. Also the cost toes also turns over for a summer seat liner which with reflux is a godsend. If he voms while out I can take it off and rinse bag up and wash when we get home.
Had loads of comments about how nice it looks, turns 360 almost on a spot. I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks amazing, amazing to push my son is so cosy ..., 28 Feb. 2015
Looks amazing, amazing to push my son is so cosy and warm in his yo! The rain cover fits the pushchair perfectly, I love the cosy toes with the built in hand warmer and the liner is fantastic the hood has little hoops so you can hang toys for them which my son loves in short I haven't got a bad thing to say about the cosatto yo! Money well spent :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosatto Stroller, 5 April 2015
Very good quality stroller. I also like the design. It is light, easy to manoeuvre and it doesn't take a lot of space. Buying it in the sales maded even more attractive. Arrived in good time, well packed. No complaints so far. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT :), 3 Oct. 2014
was brand new as described with all that was said to be included. it is a lovely pram.. handles are abit low but not to bad for me as very short. would defo recomend this to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stroller, 3 April 2015
Love this stroller. So lightweight and easy to push. Even with me being 5ft 1" it really glides! My son is so much comfortable in it and loves to sleep!