4.0 out of 5 stars I love the cosatto designs
I love the cosatto designs, I love how easy it is to push and manouver compared to our single obaby buggy. My little one loves to stare at the pattern bless him. The downside is we have already sent one back as the back of one side had stopped clicking into place and the middle bit holding the canopy kept coming out. The replacement seems ok though so fingers crossed.
Published 9 months ago by S. White

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at all costs!
Purchased the stroller under 1 year ago. We have one small 1 year old and one average sized 2 year old. The wheel on one side has snapped off. Whilst looking at our options of replacement, we have discovered that the warranty is not valid unless the product is registered within 28 days. We have never before been made aware of this.

It is our belief that the...
Published 2 months ago by Benjamin Carter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the cosatto designs, 10 Aug. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good But......, 14 Nov. 2013
C M Cotton "Chris Cotton" (Europe and USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a large double baby carrier. It folds to average size but weighs quite a bit at 18kg and I have to say is not easy to carry round. This particular design (Bow How) is designed for twin girls, as most of the material is tinged with pink. Each seat can be adjusted, which makes it handy if your children are of different ages. It has a lot of storage space for bags and appears on first look to be very nice quality. The problems only arise when you use it and take a closer look.

As another reviewer already stated, the tubes that hold the handle bars are flimsy and have the potentiality to break, if you are rough with its use. The clip for the sunshade is very flimsy and the overall feel of the pushchair is not top quality. This is a shame as it is very nicely designed and has some very good features.

To sum up, this is a well designed product with some very good features. It is heavy, but that is to be expected from a double pram. Where it is let down is in the quality of materials the manufacturer uses. Whilst it has not broken, we have used it with care, given other reviews. I guess the buying choice is this, it is not as robust as some, but it has great features and if you can buy it at a reasonable price then it could prove to be worth the money. If you want a robust product and are not particularly careful, this product may not be for you.

Recommended but with caution.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at all costs!, 7 Mar. 2015

It is our belief that the flimsy nature of the structure has caused this irreparable damage.

If I had the choice again I would AVOID THIS PRODUCT AT ALL COSTS. Not only is it cheap to the touch, we feel defrauded out of the very misleading warranty agreement.

The long and short of it is a premium price for a less than mediocre product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 6 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Cosatto Supa Dupa Twin Stroller (Pixelate) 2014 Range (Baby Product)
Lovely looking pram, often complimented that it is colourful and looks great. Good quality can't fault it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
great pushchair the only downside to this no invoice to guarantee it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!!, 1 April 2014
Hi, I'm from Spain, first of all I have to say that this item cost 100€ more in Spain.
In few days I have the baby chair in home. In the original box, includes bottle support, speaker with mini jack, and more accessories. In my opinion is the best product in this category.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... complete no xtras required fabulous value for money and easy to manhandle into a car for a mum when ..., 6 April 2015
Lovely dual pushchair for newborn to toddler complete no xtras required fabulous value for money and easy to manhandle into a car for a mum when on her own. Well done cosatto

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful cost effect fun for babies, 29 Sept. 2013
Shaz17 (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Putting the buggy up & down until I got used to the way it went, got easier after a few trys.
I love that you dont have to buy anything else as this comes with almost most of what you need both for the winter & summer seasons.

I love how not only the back goes down flat but the front bit comes up to level out and with the cosytoes/footmuff it makes a nice secure & warm bed for your newborn, while in the other seat sits an older child that is quite happy to sit up but stay warm and cosy too.

I like that the hood as a window in the back so that when the hood and rain cover is on you can see your babies without taking off the covers to check and let in the cold into their nice warm environment. The hood I noticed comes down much further than on my other pram and I loved this idea, it seemed to be much more in tune with what you need for your baby.

Admittedly the bag is not big enough for twins or 2 children but it came in useful for carry other things that you need on hand quickly like dummys or juice.

It isnt as heavy as some twin buggys, which when you are small that is much better to be able to push it around or lift into the car. It steers well and is easy to guide into shops etc.

I just love the snazzy colours & patterns in Cosatto's range, makes a change from plain colours. With the 4 years guarantee makes this a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8 product love it but can anyone tell me where i can ..., 17 Sept. 2014
Gr8 product love it but can anyone tell me where i can get the cosy toes for this on its own as mine got ripped

3.0 out of 5 stars Only three stars because the red monster on the hood ..., 4 Dec. 2014
Only three stars because the red monster on the hood after only two months of normal use is detaching.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›