5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny
Wonderful!
The large hood makes it perfect for sunshine or rain. It's easy to push. Has been on several planes already and come off without a scratch or anything breaking.
Only slight down side is footmuff is quite small. My baby is chubby and it's tight to zip up.
Published 11 months ago by Lisa Volynchook

2.0 out of 5 stars Small! . . . really small
Published 12 months ago by Mum of three

2.0 out of 5 stars Small! . . . really small, 28 April 2014
The pram it's self is brilliant fab quality the hood is really good definatly no need for a parasol but the seat is tiny!!!! My 13 month old looks massive in it and doesn't have much room the cosey toes also doesn't leave much room fab if you have times babies but of you have babies that are a little bit bigger then definatly get something else! If they made the seat slightly bigger it would be brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 10 Jun. 2014
Wonderful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pushchair, 21 Mar. 2013
I bought the Supa pushchair, which is a great pushchair with all it's lovely designs. I only gave it 4 stars because the foot muff only fits babies under 12 months. My 16 month is too big for the foot muff.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 8 Nov. 2014
Absolutely gutted about this, I fell in love with this pushchair as soon as I saw it, we had to have it for our little boy as it suited his personality down to a tee, when it arrived it was easy to assemble, I had it up and working within 10m, initially I was extremely pleased as I stood there admiring it and eager for my son to wake up from his nap so that we could take it out for a test drive.
I put my little boy in it (11 months and an average size for his age) I noticed that he looked a little squashed, thought nothing of it as I haven't had a buggy before, we have only been using his other pushchair (Giggle Treet also Cosatto) anyway so 10m down the road I look in at him and he is very very slouched down in the seat, I prop him up thinking that he is just getting used to the change, 5m later he is slouched into the same position, I prop him up again..... this continues until we get home an hour later! I then feel his feet in the footmuff and they are touching the bottom, now as I mentioned my son is in no way big for his age, his legs are extremely restricted in the footmuff, I then read reviews on other Supa Strollers that the foormuff is only up to the age of 12 months, this is mentioned NO WHERE in the description of this product but it has to be true as the footmuff will not last past the age of 1 I can assure you! So I am very very disappointed with this pushchair having wanted it for so long. I have sent an email to Cosatto explaining all the above in the hope for a refund or swap (obviously not with a supa stroller)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little stroller, 28 May 2014
Neverwinter (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews
We purchased this upon arrival in London for a month long holiday around the UK and have been using it non stop for about 4 weeks now. It came fully assembled (we had to insert the seat liner and zip on the foot muff, but that was it). It has held up through many cobble-lined streets and I was sure that the jarring and shaking would break it apart, but it is still just as strong as ever.

PROS:
- easy extension of sun hood with a zipper closure - it essentially doubles the canopy
- cup holder is removable (fits a normal sized water bottle or medium sized coffee)
- foot muff has been toasty warm for our little one, even on cold windy loch-side days in Scotland (in Spring). I think we only added an extra little blanket on some really brutally windy days.
- reclining is easy and doesnt disturb sleeping baby
- belt clips in easily and shoulder pads are nice and soft
- fabric is high quality, and shower proof
- rain cover is easy to install and clip on
- not too weighty overall, when compared with other similar strollers
- at £145 it is a great price since it includes accessories that similar priced strollers have as separate accessories. I think you would need a footmuff and rain cover in the UK!

CONS
- basket is a bit small (we fit a small travel nappy change kit and the rain cover at a squeeze)
- items need to be removed from the basket to collapse stroller
- with footmuff and liner attached it becomes slightly bulky when collapsing stroller

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 16 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Cosatto Supa Stroller (Pixelate) (Baby Product)
I brought this for my daughter and I love this pushchair, it's lightweight and easy to unfold and fold, and really easy to push! I love the bright colours, had lots of nice comments on it too

5.0 out of 5 stars Umbrella is umbrella, but not more, 19 April 2014
Lovely, comfortable umbrella stroller, perfect for it's function. Dynamics are too quiet, but all the other features are OK. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pram, easy to push and very pretty, 14 May 2015
Beautiful pram, easy to push and very pretty. Gets lots of admiring glances and comments. I'm 5ft 11 and my husband is 6ft 4 so the extending handles have been a great feature for us.
My daughter is 2 though and very tall for her age. It's not the biggest of prams so maybe a factor to consider before purchasing. The seat unit is pretty narrow and my daughters feet aren't far off the floor. She loves to nap in it though so it must be comfy!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Avoid if your children are on the tall side!!, 26 Sept. 2014
Danii (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
Recently acquired this as my son who is 2 now prefers to walk everywhere so the big buggy had to go, everything is lovely and colourful and the design is much more compact than a normal buggy, the pocket in the hood is a huge plus for keeping little people entertained on a busy shopping trip :)

The only qualm I have about this pushchair is the not very generous rooming of the cosy toes! My son is quite tall so his feet are right at the end of the cosy toes, considering I payed a lot for this you'd think that you could get your money's worth out of it! Think again! I was hoping that the cosy toes would at least last us through winter but it's not looking that way which is a real big shame!

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved this Stroller but sadly we've had to send it ..., 22 April 2015
I loved this Stroller but sadly we've had to send it back!! The seat depth and width is shallow and narrow and my son looked slumped in it and being has he is tall we decided to return it. The hood is very good on it, loved the gadget pockets and built in speaker and pattern was really really lovely and stroller did feel sturdy but the seat itself really let it down! Was gutted to return it! Amazon were very very helpful with the return.

Cosatto Supa Stroller (Pixelate)