5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny
Wonderful!
The large hood makes it perfect for sunshine or rain. It's easy to push. Has been on several planes already and come off without a scratch or anything breaking.
Only slight down side is footmuff is quite small. My baby is chubby and it's tight to zip up.
Published 10 months ago by Lisa Volynchook

2.0 out of 5 stars Small! . . . really small
Published 11 months ago by Mum of three

2.0 out of 5 stars Small! . . . really small, 28 April 2014
The pram it's self is brilliant fab quality the hood is really good definatly no need for a parasol but the seat is tiny!!!! My 13 month old looks massive in it and doesn't have much room the cosey toes also doesn't leave much room fab if you have times babies but of you have babies that are a little bit bigger then definatly get something else! If they made the seat slightly bigger it would be brilliant!

3.0 out of 5 stars Avoid if your children are on the tall side!!, 26 Sept. 2014
Danii (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
Recently acquired this as my son who is 2 now prefers to walk everywhere so the big buggy had to go, everything is lovely and colourful and the design is much more compact than a normal buggy, the pocket in the hood is a huge plus for keeping little people entertained on a busy shopping trip :)

The only qualm I have about this pushchair is the not very generous rooming of the cosy toes! My son is quite tall so his feet are right at the end of the cosy toes, considering I payed a lot for this you'd think that you could get your money's worth out of it! Think again! I was hoping that the cosy toes would at least last us through winter but it's not looking that way which is a real big shame!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 10 Jun. 2014
Wonderful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pushchair, 21 Mar. 2013
I bought the Supa pushchair, which is a great pushchair with all it's lovely designs. I only gave it 4 stars because the foot muff only fits babies under 12 months. My 16 month is too big for the foot muff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pushchair but small seat, 6 Jan. 2015
This is a great little pushchair. Lots of cool and handy features, easy to push, easy to fold, easy to carry. The only downside for me is the size of the seat. My son is 13 months and a big boy, and he has outgrown this already. He grew out of the footmuff months ago. It's good in a way because it's nice and narrow so easy to get around shops etc. but not suitable for big babies and older kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pushchair!, 9 Jan. 2015
Such a lovley pushchair!! Wish I'd bought it when my daughter was a newborn. ( she's 22 months now)
Definetlty a unique pushchair that stands out from the crowd. So many people have commented how beautiful and differnt it is.
It is light and easy to push and has a few nice accessories; cup holder, thick foot muff which is also reversible, rain cover, large shopping basket. Also which is a bit random, it has a speaker in the back pocket. Don't know whether I will use it.
The hood can got right over the pushchair to cover the baby from sun or bad weather which is really useful.
My daughter loves it and so do I really wish I'd bought it sooner! Highly recommend buying this!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little stroller, 28 May 2014
Neverwinter (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews
We purchased this upon arrival in London for a month long holiday around the UK and have been using it non stop for about 4 weeks now. It came fully assembled (we had to insert the seat liner and zip on the foot muff, but that was it). It has held up through many cobble-lined streets and I was sure that the jarring and shaking would break it apart, but it is still just as strong as ever.

PROS:
- easy extension of sun hood with a zipper closure - it essentially doubles the canopy
- cup holder is removable (fits a normal sized water bottle or medium sized coffee)
- foot muff has been toasty warm for our little one, even on cold windy loch-side days in Scotland (in Spring). I think we only added an extra little blanket on some really brutally windy days.
- reclining is easy and doesnt disturb sleeping baby
- belt clips in easily and shoulder pads are nice and soft
- fabric is high quality, and shower proof
- rain cover is easy to install and clip on
- not too weighty overall, when compared with other similar strollers
- at £145 it is a great price since it includes accessories that similar priced strollers have as separate accessories. I think you would need a footmuff and rain cover in the UK!

CONS
- basket is a bit small (we fit a small travel nappy change kit and the rain cover at a squeeze)
- items need to be removed from the basket to collapse stroller
- with footmuff and liner attached it becomes slightly bulky when collapsing stroller

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 16 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Cosatto Supa Stroller (Pixelate) 2014 Range (Baby Product)
I brought this for my daughter and I love this pushchair, it's lightweight and easy to unfold and fold, and really easy to push! I love the bright colours, had lots of nice comments on it too

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and fun, but not very practical, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Cosatto Supa Stroller (Pixelate) 2014 Range (Baby Product)
This stroller is ADORABLE, but it is not the most practical stroller. I bought it as a fun extra stroller - I basically only use it when I care about dressing up and looking fun and won't be doing a ton of walking.

PROS:
*Pattern/Colors - I love all of Cosatto's patterns. This one is beautiful in person - it is so vibrant and fun and unique. I live in the US and I've only ever seen one other person with a Cosatto stroller here, so they really stand out.
*Fabric - the fabric is very high quality and seems durable.
*Buckle - the buckle is also very nice and buckles/unbuckles easily.
*iPad window - this is a great idea and works OK, even if it isn't executed very well (see below). It does keep my daughter occupied. She can still touch the ipad and interact with it through the clear screen, but she can't throw it out of the stroller.
*Large Sunshade - a very large sunshade compared to most umbrella strollers.
*Extending Handles - the handles in their shortest position are already quite high, and they extend even further.
*Includes accessories - footmuff, rain cover, drink holder, head pillow
*Easy to recline/raise with one hand

CONS:
*Heavy for an umbrella stroller - it weighs 8kg. I also own the Valco Snap, which weighs 5.8kg - a huge difference if you're carrying it around on public transportation or getting it in and out of a car. If you want an umbrella stroller, the Uppababy G-Luxe weighs around 5.8kg.
*Tiny Basket - like most umbrella strollers, it has a very small basket.
*Hard to push one-handed - like most umbrella strollers, it has two handles, which means it is difficult to push one-handed.
*Tiny wheels - like most umbrella strollers, the wheels are small and it doesn't handle rougher terrain very well.
*Uncomfortable for baby - my 1-year-old always seems like she's sliding down and out of this stroller. In the Valco Snap, she sits very upright and seems more comfortable.
*Hood is uneven - the little plastic bars in the hood were kind of bent when I got the stroller, so the hood is slightly bent to one side.
*iPad Window - the ipad only fits in the window when it is in the Portrait (vertical) position, not the Landscape (horizontal) position. People typically watch videos in the horizontal position, so it is strange that you can't place the ipad this way in the ipad window. Many apps will ONLY play video in the horizontal position, so you can't use those apps in the ipad window in this stroller. NOTE - I am able to fit an ipad mini in the horitzontal position, just not the regular-sized iPad air.
*Speaker - the speaker idea is nice, but it would be even better if the ipad in the ipad window could be connected to the speaker so it is easier for the child to hear the movie or TV show on the ipad.
*No snack tray or bumper bar - like most umbrella strollers, it does not have a snack tray or bumper bar
*Footmuff - it is very small. My daughter fits in the footmuff now, but I can't imagine that she will fit in it next winter (when she is 2).
*No shoulder strap - only a small carry handle. Other umbrella strollers have shoulder straps, which are much easier to use than a handle when you are trying to carry a stroller and a child onto a train/bus.

Most of my complaints about this stroller are due to the fact that it is an umbrella stroller - you miss out on a lot of features that you would have in a regular stroller with an umbrella stroller. But unlike many umbrella strollers, this stroller isn't very lightweight. So you're missing out on a bunch of features AND your stroller is fairly heavy compared to other umbrella strollers AND it has a tiny storage basket.

If this stroller were all black or boring colors and no patterns, I would never have purchased it. I would never buy this as my primary stroller, but it is nice to have as a "fun" stroller when functionality isn't the primary concern. It's like a fun pair of high heels - they're not practical and they're not comfortable, but you still wear them anyway because they look amazing!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 8 Nov. 2014
Absolutely gutted about this, I fell in love with this pushchair as soon as I saw it, we had to have it for our little boy as it suited his personality down to a tee, when it arrived it was easy to assemble, I had it up and working within 10m, initially I was extremely pleased as I stood there admiring it and eager for my son to wake up from his nap so that we could take it out for a test drive.
I put my little boy in it (11 months and an average size for his age) I noticed that he looked a little squashed, thought nothing of it as I haven't had a buggy before, we have only been using his other pushchair (Giggle Treet also Cosatto) anyway so 10m down the road I look in at him and he is very very slouched down in the seat, I prop him up thinking that he is just getting used to the change, 5m later he is slouched into the same position, I prop him up again..... this continues until we get home an hour later! I then feel his feet in the footmuff and they are touching the bottom, now as I mentioned my son is in no way big for his age, his legs are extremely restricted in the footmuff, I then read reviews on other Supa Strollers that the foormuff is only up to the age of 12 months, this is mentioned NO WHERE in the description of this product but it has to be true as the footmuff will not last past the age of 1 I can assure you! So I am very very disappointed with this pushchair having wanted it for so long. I have sent an email to Cosatto explaining all the above in the hope for a refund or swap (obviously not with a supa stroller)

Cosatto Supa Stroller  (Pixelate) 2014 Range