5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love
I brought this for my daughter and I love this pushchair, it's lightweight and easy to unfold and fold, and really easy to push! I love the bright colours, had lots of nice comments on it too
Published 5 months ago by Bekki Jade

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and fun, but not very practical
This stroller is ADORABLE, but it is not the most practical stroller. I bought it as a fun extra stroller - I basically only use it when I care about dressing up and looking fun and won't be doing a ton of walking.

PROS:
Published 1 month ago by HD NYC

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and fun, but not very practical, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Cosatto Supa Stroller 2014 Range (Pixelate) (Baby Product)

PROS:
*Pattern/Colors - I love all of Cosatto's patterns. This one is beautiful in person - it is so vibrant and fun and unique. I live in the US and I've only ever seen one other person with a Cosatto stroller here, so they really stand out.
*Fabric - the fabric is very high quality and seems durable.
*Buckle - the buckle is also very nice and buckles/unbuckles easily.
*iPad window - this is a great idea and works OK, even if it isn't executed very well (see below). It does keep my daughter occupied. She can still touch the ipad and interact with it through the clear screen, but she can't throw it out of the stroller.
*Large Sunshade - a very large sunshade compared to most umbrella strollers.
*Extending Handles - the handles in their shortest position are already quite high, and they extend even further.
*Includes accessories - footmuff, rain cover, drink holder, head pillow
*Easy to recline/raise with one hand

CONS:
*Heavy for an umbrella stroller - it weighs 8kg. I also own the Valco Snap, which weighs 5.8kg - a huge difference if you're carrying it around on public transportation or getting it in and out of a car. If you want an umbrella stroller, the Uppababy G-Luxe weighs around 5.8kg.
*Tiny Basket - like most umbrella strollers, it has a very small basket.
*Hard to push one-handed - like most umbrella strollers, it has two handles, which means it is difficult to push one-handed.
*Tiny wheels - like most umbrella strollers, the wheels are small and it doesn't handle rougher terrain very well.
*Uncomfortable for baby - my 1-year-old always seems like she's sliding down and out of this stroller. In the Valco Snap, she sits very upright and seems more comfortable.
*Hood is uneven - the little plastic bars in the hood were kind of bent when I got the stroller, so the hood is slightly bent to one side.
*iPad Window - the ipad only fits in the window when it is in the Portrait (vertical) position, not the Landscape (horizontal) position. People typically watch videos in the horizontal position, so it is strange that you can't place the ipad this way in the ipad window. Many apps will ONLY play video in the horizontal position, so you can't use those apps in the ipad window in this stroller. NOTE - I am able to fit an ipad mini in the horitzontal position, just not the regular-sized iPad air.
*Speaker - the speaker idea is nice, but it would be even better if the ipad in the ipad window could be connected to the speaker so it is easier for the child to hear the movie or TV show on the ipad.
*No snack tray or bumper bar - like most umbrella strollers, it does not have a snack tray or bumper bar
*Footmuff - it is very small. My daughter fits in the footmuff now, but I can't imagine that she will fit in it next winter (when she is 2).
*No shoulder strap - only a small carry handle. Other umbrella strollers have shoulder straps, which are much easier to use than a handle when you are trying to carry a stroller and a child onto a train/bus.

Most of my complaints about this stroller are due to the fact that it is an umbrella stroller - you miss out on a lot of features that you would have in a regular stroller with an umbrella stroller. But unlike many umbrella strollers, this stroller isn't very lightweight. So you're missing out on a bunch of features AND your stroller is fairly heavy compared to other umbrella strollers AND it has a tiny storage basket.

If this stroller were all black or boring colors and no patterns, I would never have purchased it. I would never buy this as my primary stroller, but it is nice to have as a "fun" stroller when functionality isn't the primary concern. It's like a fun pair of high heels - they're not practical and they're not comfortable, but you still wear them anyway because they look amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 16 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Cosatto Supa Stroller 2014 Range (Pixelate) (Baby Product)
It's better then exspected. Easy to handle, really light weight , speaker is just laud enough. Really happy it comes with such a long warrenty just shows that it's very unlikely to go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars pram review, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Cosatto Supa Stroller 2014 Range (Pixelate) (Baby Product)
this pram is a lovely colour always get comments of how nice it looks. had a few niggles with it. the hood had lots of white stitching coming through,the raincover had a split in it.i do think this pram is lovely though very nice and light to push so I would recommend it. just wish it had a matching changing bag with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Feb. 2015
Does the job perfectly.

Cosatto Supa Stroller 2014 Range (Pixelate)