on 19 July 2014
Excellent bit of kit, syn free ice cream for slimming world members!!!!
on 19 July 2014
It's great for making ice cream from muller light yoghurts. We're all nuts about them in our Slimming World group :)
on 8 September 2014
I love this as I'm on the Slimming World eating plan. I can have syn free icecream. It is a bit tricky to get the icecream out. A lot gets stuck in the folds of the chill bit but easy to wash.
on 12 May 2014
Makes great ice cream in mins only down fall you have to wait for the cup to refreeze am looking in to buying some more a +++
on 13 October 2015
Very disappointed.........didn't work!!
on 21 September 2014
I really like this product, and have found myself recently looking forward to getting home and 'Chill Factoring', I'm sure others will know what I mean! Best of all is that you have to wait a number of hours before you can go again and if you put too much in, it doesn't work.
on 27 February 2014
I was disappponted. The yoghurt was really difficult to get out and although it did make it like icecream,the very small amount I managed to get out didnt seem worth the price or effort.
on 24 May 2016
I ordered 4 of these and not one of them has worked. There is not even an option for me to contact the seller. I would not recommend these to anyone!
on 4 November 2014
Very clever little item, still can't work out how it's done, may need one for my husband, as he loves Icecream, this way he could make his own!!
on 13 August 2014
I didn`t think much of this item, tried to make cream with the recipe, & it didn`t work. I put yogurts in, which were okay, but comes out a lot less than you put in, so not really worth having to be honest