5.0 out of 5 stars Swish - The most comfortable sandal/flip flops out there!
I bought a pair of these in a different colour many years ago from an Animal store and i still have them! In my opinion, they are the most comfortable sandals/flip flops you can buy. And it's all down to the soft bit that fits in between your big toe and second toe, it's soft and doesn't rub whatsoever.
The design is bright and vibrant - just want you want on a warm,...
Published 1 month ago by Gem

2.0 out of 5 stars sore foot
I usually love animal gear. This is my 3rd pair of flip flops but sadly this time they rubbed my R foot & made it bleed leaving a blood mark on the shoe. The stitching is very rough. I usually buy from a shop where u can try on but ordered from here cos needed quick as was going away. If hadn't of wanted for my holiday i would of returned them. I cant fault delivery but...
Published 1 month ago by mrs gillian goodall

5.0 out of 5 stars Swish - The most comfortable sandal/flip flops out there!, 5 Jun 2014
The design is bright and vibrant - just want you want on a warm, sunny day. It's true that the design does wear away after time, i guess that's to be expected though.
I really would recommend the Swish style, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for summer, 18 May 2014
Comfortable - stylish and fits my wider feet really well.
Light and easy to pack for holidays.
A good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars very glad, 20 April 2014
my women its so happy and mi to,say so nice sandal ever used-I think its the best recomandations-thank you bye

4.0 out of 5 stars Best flipflops, 14 April 2014
I've bought Animal flipflops like these before , and they are very comfortable no hard bits to rub your toes , and foam soles are thick so as you don't feel as you're walking on hard ground , the only complaint is that the pattern on the soles does rub off after a short time especially if you use creams etc on your feet , but all in all they're a great little flipflop,

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed for pool side., 20 Feb 2014
I loved the colour and the sole which gives a good grip on the wet surface round the pool and in the shower after swimming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thong Sandal, 12 Jun 2014
Very comfortable to wear and feels very spongy and soft on your feet so I would love to buy more colours of this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandal, 6 Jun 2014
Great flip flops great colour fits perfectly have bought them in another colour as well great value for money th

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Thong Sandals, 4 Jun 2014
These thong sandals are great, so comfy and a lovely colour. I am thinking of getting another pair in a different colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 Jun 2014
They fit lovely and comfy too. I Would tell other people to get these or other animal flip flops. They are great

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, 30 May 2014
I really loved these sandals so much so that I ordered another pair in a different colour right away...They were also a big hit with all my friends..Very good value and are a lovely fit. The bit that goes between your toes is cloth so lovely and comfortable... I would recommend them if you are looking for this type of sandal