5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Mens Jekyl Thong Sandals
Published 9 months ago by War & Peace

3.0 out of 5 stars Animal flip flops
I liked the design of these items but they are too small and the end of my feet hang over the end disappointingly. I thought size 10 would have been ok but I really needed size 10.5 or 11.
Published 6 months ago by telis smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Mens Jekyl Thong Sandals, 14 Mar 2014
Great colour - great fit - plenty of width and length - I am size 8 and female but find the mens size 8 a better fit - I dont stub my toes as much! - this my 6th pair !! I have them in a variety of colours to wear with different outfits especially in the summer - wear them all year round in the house as they are so comfy - the canvas thong between the toes doesnt rub which was the problem I had with rubber / plastic flip flops - would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Flip Flops, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Animal Mens Jekyl Slice Thong Sandals (Shoes)
Needed a new pair of flip flops and these looked the part and do just the job...and please stop callin them 'thongs' Australia!;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and durable, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Animal Mens Jekyl Slice Thong Sandals (Shoes)
As the title suggests, these flip flops are worth the price tag. They are a very nice size fit, the toe post is a comfortable material (not plastic like some of the cheap ones you get). The band across the foot is padded and is very soft again increasing comfort. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Great my son loves them

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 23 Jun 2014
My second pair of these flip flops...very good fit and hard wearing....just what I need for my summer holidays....happy days

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff!!, 18 Jun 2014
these flippies are excellent and very stylish. very well made. highly reccommended to anyone who likes quality on their feet!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Animal flip flops, 28 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Look and feel perfect, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Animal Mens Jekyl Slice Thong Sandals (Shoes)
Obvious 5 stars, came with recorded delivery within two days of ordering and package small enough to be posted through the letterbox. Everybody has commented on how good they look and they feel pretty awesome to wear. It's just a shame my ugly feet bring their appearance down. I may just carry them around instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice sandals, 24 April 2014
I use to live in Nigeria and we use to ware sandls like there all day long. You can only ware there in summer over here so they are hard to find in shops over here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 6 April 2014
I brought these for my husbands birthday who is very fussy with flip flops, he was over the moon with the style and colours. Speedy delivery, great fit and they look classy. With out a doubt would recommend