5.0 out of 5 stars Peace and quiet with loom bands
Kept my daughter quiet for hours.She even took them in her suitcase on a recent school residential trip everyone wanted to go to her room
Published 1 month ago by shadow

3.0 out of 5 stars I will not recommend the seller
Published 1 month ago by AIB

3.0 out of 5 stars I will not recommend the seller, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Loom Rubber Bands - 4800 pc Rubber Band Refill Mega Value Pack with 200 Clips (Rainbow Colors - 600 each of Red... (Toy)
I had ordered this big pack for my daughters, came very late and when these arrived these had all the wrong colours. The colours advertised were not in the pack and I received one mixed rainbow coloured bag too! I had purposely bought this deal for the precise colours and quantities. I contacted the customer services, who replied after three days, apologising for the mix up (it the third time in a row that I had shopped with them and they "mixed up" my order). They sent me the required colour through first class roayal mail delivery, but again I received funny shades of Yellow and Orange (both Neon), dark pink instead of purple...... I am not happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace and quiet with loom bands, 15 Jun 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars come on time but i ordered for the colours on ..., 11 July 2014
come on time but i ordered for the colours on pic the only colours the same are white and red!

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfied, 4 Jun 2014
I ordered this set of bands for my children and they have given me too many bands for what I wanted and completely the wrong colours I wanted red, they didn't even give me red

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014