5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Was a little worried that a bag this price would be any good but I was really supprised. This bag is perfect for carryon and is very light (around0.5kg)there is plenty of room for a weeks worth of stuff and my kids have been useing it for sleepovers and it's still wearing well. Very pleased and would buy another thank you Amazon!
Published on 21 Aug 2012 by mumof3

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for...
I have taken this bag abroad twice and used it for several trips within the UK, and here is my verdict.

Good points:

- Side pockets allow for easy access to important things without having to unpack the bag, e.g. passport, boarding pass, travel tickets, snacks, kindle etc.

- The print I chose makes the bag look designer... At a distance...
Published 20 months ago by Charles Maseela

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 21 Aug 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., 29 Jan 2013

Good points:

- The print I chose makes the bag look designer... At a distance... If you squint... REALLY hard.

- I was very surprised by how much I could actually fit into the bag as it doesn't appear to be very large at first glance.

- I have never had a problem with the size when taking it onto a plane as hand luggage. Most of the time, it doesn't even get weighed, the airport staff just assume it complies with weight and dimension restrictions.

- The main zip has loops that allow you to lock the contents and keep it safe.

Bad points:

- You really do get what you pay for. Whilst the pictures on here may make the bag look nice, I must admit I was somewhat disappointed by how flat and tired it looked before I'd even used it. There were some loose threads protruding from it and the material felt very insubstantial.

- On my first trip abroad using the bag, one of the metal rings that attaches the shoulder strap to the bag came apart causing the strap to become effectively useless before I actually made it to the airport, let alone my destination. This was remedied by copious amounts of duct tape once my plane touched down.

Overall I found this to be a good bag considering what I paid for it. It managed to fit more than I could ask for from a hand luggage bag, and isn't a complete eye sore. However I thought the material felt thin and flimsy, the finish was hurried and the fact that the strap broke and left me having to carry the bag using the hand straps through London and two international airports was unacceptable. I was rather strapped for cash when I bought this bag and it served its purpose, but now that I have a few more coins in the bank I'll be investing in a bag that will hopefully last me for a couple of years and looks/feels of a high quality finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beat ryanair??, 3 July 2012
Went through ryanair checks no problem with this bag,thanks.And you can pack 10kilos in the. Bag easily..othanks again. Didnt even have to drop bag into bag checker.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, 7 Nov 2012
K. Melhuish "Karen x" (Northampton UK) - See all my reviews
My husband used this on a flight to Mexico and by the time we cam back it had ripped inside when the handle joins. Had the bag been filled with heavy items I could have accepted this. The was not full and contained fairly light items such a PSP games, crisps and a bag of sweets.

2.0 out of 5 stars BMI Flight, 12 Nov 2012
The Bag is basic but does look ok. We were allowed 10kgs on the flight i put in 7 in mine but the shoulder strap stiching gave way!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice size and design, 4 Feb 2013
d size and attractive design but stitching on zip came undone at airport on way to holiday (only had a book and magazine in it, so wasnt overfilled) have managed to repair it myself rather than having to go through the hassle of sending it back

1.0 out of 5 stars Cabin holdall, 26 Dec 2012
I bought this bag as I was flying home for Christmas. First of all, I really would not recommend this bag for anything other than clothing as it is very cheaply made and within half an hour of using it, the shoulder strap started coming away at the stitching and within an hour the bag was torn in another area. Even though the bag was rather heavy as I did have a laptop in the bag as well as a few items of clothing and other things, I would not have expected it to tear so easily. Having said that the side pockets are usefull and the bag is availible in pretty designs. Overall the material is not sturdy and you can tell it is cheaply made, which explains the low price. It is worth paying more for a better bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars We Love It, 24 July 2013
I bought this as a present for my mum and I didn't think it would be all that because it was so cheap so what a suprise when it arrived. It has loads of room and is good quality and mum love it. She can't wait for our weekend away now to use it . Would reccommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOLDALL, 22 Feb 2013
VERY NICE HOLDALL I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM IN IT FOR A OVERNIGHT STAY

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Jan 2013
Its handy for hand luggage, a lot fits inside. Design is very cute. Perfect for a girlie girl, would recommended