on 25 April 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I chose this space saver high chair as we have a normal high chair that we have used for our two older children, but with baby number three the old high chair is well used and takes up a lot of room when there are 5 of us to fit round the table.
I also liked the look of this for taking on holiday or to relatives houses where you might not have a high chair for feeding your little one.

The high chair is extremely be easy to fit together, and fits very securely to a normal kitchen chair. It is worth noting that there are minimum dimensions required for the adult chair - seat back height 295mm, depth of seat 350mm and width of seat 385mm.

The chair can easily be left on the adult chair, however depending on the height setting of the chair and the height of your table, the chair may not fit under the table. This might be an issue when the child is older and wants to sit at the table. However, it may be safer not to have the child sat under the table as they could potentially kick the chair over by pushing against the table with their legs, this is the major disadvantage of the chair over a normal highchair which can't be kicked over due to the angle of the legs.

The straps work easily and are quickly adjusted, they also easily remove for washing. I like the fact that the cover can be removed and washed, very helpful with a messy toddler! The tray is also dishwasher safe.

The seat has two different heights and the tray has two different tummy settings - all easy enough to adjust. The tray is a bit fiddly to snap into place, but will probably get easier with practice.

Finally the fact that the seat changes to a toddler booster seat is a great idea, and will be very useful as baby grows.

I would like to see an easy way to collapse the chair down to transport, and perhaps a clever way to store the tray in between meals, but other than that a great addition to the family table.
on 15 April 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Our previous high chair was a standard - set up as you need it, fold away when you don't. It seemed to take up a lot of room, it was constantly being moved about the dining room and people were always tripping over it. So I thought this space saver high chair was definitely worth checking out.

Good points. It was relatively easy to put together. And although I'd worried that it would feel wobbly when strapped to the dining room chair, it feels very sturdy and secure. As the name says it immediately saves space and we have ours permanently set up on one of the dining room chairs. The harness is easy to do up, unlike my previous high chair which had a lethal snap that trapped more than one person's fingers. I think my lo feels more involved at mealtimes as she's also sitting on a dining room chair like the rest of us. I also like the fact that we'll be able to convert it to a booster seat once we no longer need to use it as a high chair.

Niggles - I find the tray a little bit awkward - you have to snap it on and off, it's so much easier with a sliding tray but that isn't really an option with this design. And my lo does like kicking the bottom of the tray when she's ready to get out of the chair. Though these feel like minor quibbles when overall I am really impressed with the chair and wish we'd gone for one of these in the first place. I'd highly recommend it, especially if you're pushed for space.
on 26 January 2016
Already bought one of these 12 months ago for my grandson and cannot stress enough what a great buy. Easily transported, safe on a dining room chair, easily cleaned and can be used as a booster seat for dining when the child is older. So satisfied, bought another for my granddaughter
VINE VOICEon 23 April 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a really great product. Our son doesn't really enjoy highchairs too much as they tend to keep him a little way from the table but with this product strapped to a chair he can get right up to the table and feel like part of the family and not so separate. The tray for the chair is smaller than normal highchairs but still has plenty of room for his food and a separate area for his drink. It is also worth noting that the tray sides have a nice depth to stop things going flying. Our previous highchair did not have such high tray sides and it was noticeable how much more food ended up on the floor.

The tray is safe to go in the dishwasher which is great meaning that a quick wipe down can do for most days and then now and again it can have a deep clean. The chair covers are machine washable and fairly easy to take off which means that you don't end up with horribly dirty seat.

It is a very sturdy product and once it is strapped down really does feel like a safe place for a child. We are currently expecting our second baby and I suspect that for the most part we will be using this instead of a conventional high chair as it takes up so much less space and it just a simpler product overall. As yet we have not converted to the booster seat but considering how impressed we are with things so far I cannot see that this feature is likely to disappoint. Very happy with it.
on 1 April 2014
Update: Grand baby is six months old now and this is the only high chair she uses. First time moms always purchase a bunch of stuff they don't need, but my stepdaughter says she couldn't live without this. It has held up well and looks like new.

Previous review:

I was a little nervous that this chair might not be stable on our kitchen chair. However, it is very secure. It assembled quickly and easily and seems to be very high quality.

love the ease with which food wipes off of the seat cushion. The leaves/rainforest print are more attractive in person than in this picture. We are very pleased and would recomm
on 21 September 2015
I bought one of these for my mom for when she looks after my son but also for when we go over for tea. She doesn't have a lot of room to store a monstrosity of a highchair so this is a perfect alternative.

The build quality of this item is brilliant, just as good as the more expensive full highchairs. It appears to be very comfy for my son and he likes spending time in it.

We liked it so much we bought a second. The second was for when we go out for meals. Because there is a flagrant disregard by restaurants to provide safety for children (broken highchairs) we bought one of these so that he can be safe while were out.
on 13 February 2016
Love this high chair, it's so compact and fits on our wooden dining chair securely. Easy to set up. Straps feel very secure and baby fits in it well rather than being swamped like in some high chairs. Position is very upright but baby seems to like it. Very happy with our choice.
on 30 July 2015
Ive been using this for a few months now and love it was so easy to put together, u can take the fabric off to wash in the machine ( washes nice ) its lovely in my small car so i can take it everywhere my little one fits init great !
on 13 June 2016
Bought this when my son was 5.5 months and about to be introduced to solids. It took me a while to look for a versatile baby chair that function well as an alternative to a high chair, floor seat and toddler seat. I couldn't find a similar one that also looks comfortable for a baby who can't sit up without support yet.

And the seat cover pad...some reviews say it's made of non-waterproof cloth material, but I find the material easy to wipe off minor stains.

My baby looks comfortable in this seat, and hope it will work well as a toddler seat too. So far so good. :)
on 10 August 2014
Great idea but unfortunately did not fit our chairs, the straps did not extend enough to reach round the chair and we needed a slightly lower height setting as we have a stupid dining table that has a bit under the main table so we couldn't get little ones legs under the table in this. Amazon were great taking it back though.