Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 27 January 2014
Purchased after a good look at the track list. There's a decent selection of tracks and some interesting mixes, all fairly upbeat and current. Nothing too experimental, crossing into house, EDM and a bit of D'n'B. It's fairly safe, I think you know what to expect.

I purchased the digital version for the additional booklet and continuous mix. The later is shocking - where's the creativity and soul? There are a lot of radio edits and while the mixing at the beginning is OK, a few cross-fades here and there, it quickly starts to annoy with how little effort has gone into mixing the tracks. A few aren't even beat-matched, so just clatter into one another that really pulls the listener out of the zone; no good for a gym session. Relegated to background music at a party rather than a floor filler.
on 3 January 2014
Only three days in to 2014 and recon I have already found my favourite album of the year! And for only a tenner!!
on 8 January 2014
Is a really good CD and worth it, the only problem is that my CD jumped as soon as i put it in. So have to resend off and get another, but apart from that a really good CD.
on 12 February 2014
Great summer dance album. Have bought this cd to start summer collection off ready for the holidays. Well priced also.
on 4 March 2014
I love this album, its not come out of the cd player in the car since i got it, brilliant tunes,
on 9 July 2014
Only 5 songs are worth listening again the rest are total rubbish!

I should of downloaded and paid 99 for each instead of £ 13 with delivery.

From now on I will stay way and download what you like.
on 23 January 2015
Good one for exercising! Personal highlights for me are Evolution, What I might do, You make me, and Booyah!, as well as Animals, which is one of those tracks you can't get out of your head!
on 10 January 2014
Cant fault the tracks themselves. Just a bit underwhelmed by the 'continuous mix', it's more tracked with matching bpm queued up and played without a gap. I could do that myself.
on 14 January 2014
Brilliant CD good to listen to while your getting ready to go out, the first CD is great but the 2nd CD is more chill out apart from the first 3 songs x
on 11 April 2014
love this in the car,serious tunes of fury.........THOUGHT IT WOULD BE CHEESY,,,,,but it does the trick for me,,,,,,,back to my rave days.............