on 15 February 2014
This second collection fails to meet the expectations set by the first one. There are one or two tracks that I recognised which is why I purchased the album.

However, the easiest way that I can summarise my disappointment is by saying that Trevor looked at all the artists he could have included, then thought about all of their respective hits and finally agreed to use all of their less well known 'hits'.

OK, but could have been a lot better.
on 28 March 2014
The first collection had me singing along to almost every song on the album, probably due to the popularity of the songs that he selected. On this collection I found I only knew a quarter of the songs and the rest I've never heard of in my life. Perhaps it's my age but I can think of loads more blues/r&b songs that could have been added onto this collection instead of the majority that were chosen.
on 27 February 2014
bought the 1st collection and loved it. this is good but i prefer the 1st one. would still probably buy any album trevor nelson puts out because he always has some good old tunes you want to listen and remember and everyone has their own opinions and preferences, so with his music you will always get some tune that hits your heartstrings. keep up the great work trevor Thanx
on 10 April 2014
I bought this CD to keep in my car and it serves perfectly as an 'easy listen' CD. It's a fantastic mix of songs however, my only concern is that it's a little repetitive i.e. the songs are all very similar sounding but I suppose that's how this CD is meant to be. Overall, I really do like this CD and I would recommend this to friends/family :-)
on 15 May 2015
I loved Collection 1. So bought collection 2. Trevor Nelson is brilliant at mixing popular RnB with club classics. I trust and like his choices and compilations and will continue to buy his collections. Great CD to put on when you've got friends round. Quality background music but music you can dance to, if the mood takes you.
on 23 January 2014
Television sells; well it did to me and after listening to my favourite record 'ain't nobody' by Rufus and Chaka Khan Trevor's selection didn't do anything for me. There are so many fabulous R&B and Smooth Jazz records out there but there's simply no-one to bring them together; SHAME!
on 9 February 2014
All the oldies and new music ifu like r and b and soul music from past and present ..as it has 3 cds really enjoyed all of them ..great for getting ready to go out or just relaxing at home I have all trevor nelson collections and they are all good brilliant tunes
on 6 April 2014
I really felt that the First Collection would have been better on 2 discs, dispensing with the dross. ( amongst the absolutely outstanding) this 2nd set doesn't have so many exceptional tracks, but has none of the dross! So all in all, a good album.
on 1 February 2014
I like to have the original cd's rather than downloading onto iTunes just in case I loose at some stage at least I can download again. This album is brilliant I have his first one and will keep collecting them all the songs you know and love
on 20 March 2014
OMG this is the best out there!!! amazing tunes - every single one of them - cannot stop listening to this have bought for two other people and everyone loves it - a must buy if you like this type of music - Trevor Nelson is so bang on!!