5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Legend of Herobrine 2: A Minecraft Novel (Based On True Story) (Kindle Edition)
IT WAS AMAZING!!! I couldn't stop reading! People that are deciding between this book and something else, ! HOW E THIS ONE!!!! You won't regret it. 5 STARS!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 1 Mar 2014
AWESOME, GREAT. Unfortunately I hadn't read the first BOOK, GOOD to read,ENJOYABLE,5 STARS, 10 OUT OF TEN
I I
(______)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job, 23 Feb 2014
The end proved that you are a good story teller as you made us all want more of the story and its a great story but why did he loose hi memory ?

5.0 out of 5 stars epic doods!!!, 5 Feb 2014
best book ever so happy i bought it i have 1000+ and is is in the top 5 so woth it lol lol :) :] :} :>

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 31 Jan 2014
I had a choose of a few books I picked this I read it and I told myself if I didn't get this I would be missing out on the world's best book!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve and Herobrine!!!!!!, 26 Jan 2014
Cool book that l really enjoyed how Steve killed Herobrine but died as well and lot lot more l liked!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, 25 Jan 2014
you have got to get this it is the best book in the whole universe you need to get it. if you don't get it you should think to your self I am so missing out that book has got to be the best book ever and I haven't got it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 4 Jan 2014
R Hooijenga - See all my reviews
Really cool herobrine is real
People plus I saw him and
If you see him and your
Not prepared he will
Kill you

5.0 out of 5 stars Always, 19 Dec 2013
This is the best ebook out of my 200+ books on my Kindle and probably the best book out of 900+ books in my house.It's worth it!Highly recommend and a brilliant continuation of the first book!Buy it,you'll agree with me.

ARRAY(0xadd1d8e8)