5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable flip flops
I now have several pairs of these flip flops and they are all so comfortable. They are the only ones I can wear, every other make has given me blisters between my toes. I just wish Rocket Dog would make them in more colours and patterns to match summer clothes.
Published 3 months ago by Mrs A.C.Mann

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
flip flops fine but not a very substantiall toe post
Published 2 months ago by Tracy

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable flip flops, 11 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flip Flops Ever, 10 Aug 2014
Rocket Dog Flip Flops are the best flip flops ever. They are supportive, not totally flat, there are so many fantastic designs and the fabric "thong" does not rub, even when brand new, between the toes. I have had so many comments when wearing these flip flops my friends are starting to buy them themselves. A bit pricier but well worth it and will last a good few years if you are careful with them ! I am a true convert.

4.0 out of 5 stars flip flops, 29 May 2014
lovely flip flop,big fitting though orderded size 5,size 4 would have been perfect.nice thick sole,lovely bright colours
great delivery time,

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Aug 2014
Lily44 (Normandy, France) - See all my reviews
These flip flops are wonderful. I've been looking for new ones for ages, since the pair I bought from M&S have finally given up the ghost. I checked M&S's website first for a replacement, but the soles looked very thin, and I wasn't at all happy with the 'value for money' look of them. So, onto Amazon, where I found the Rocket Dog Sandals. I haven't taken them off since they arrived, and will be ordering another two pairs as soon as I've finished writing this review! The thick sole and the soft toe thong makes them very comfortable.

If you like flip flops, I can't recommend these highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfy, 15 July 2014
Bought for my wife and she loves them, states they are the best flip flops she has had and she should know as she has had quite a few over the years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and style at a great price, 15 July 2014
I left my original pair in Mexico by accident so I'm really pleased to be able to replace them ; great price, great fit, god look. Perfect,

4.0 out of 5 stars thong sandals, 14 July 2014
Quality of sandal is very good
but materail used to be between toes is rough.that is only reason why I did a return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops, 21 Aug 2014
I have been wearing Rocket Dog flip flops for years, and so have my family. They are a fantastic product, I can't praise them enough.
One word of warning they are changing and I also ordered 2 pairs of the white soled ones but I personally will not be having any of these as they will always look dirty! What are Rocket Dog thinking?? Consequently as a family we are trying to buy as many of the old style as possible. Also no brown ones??

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy., 20 Aug 2014
These are the most comfortable flip flops I've ever worn.I can hardly feel the piece that goes between your toes.The sole looks as if it should wear out quickly because it's kind of spongy, but I've been wearing these for a while and they still look like new..Another good thing is you can just run them under the tap if they get a bit grubby and they dry really quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Excellent fit ,very comfy, do not rub between toes, ideal for summer hot weather. Recommended.