5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for
Man made material.lightweight and a good fit in width and length..The slightly raised sole gives a little extra height and these sandals can be wore with jeans or a casual kind of dress or skirt.Love them and the cost was fine.
Published 4 months ago by David Parry

1.0 out of 5 stars Rocket dog shoe
My feet are BLACK every time I wear as the dye come's off! Very disappointed. It is such a shame as I love the look of the shoe. They are also a little tight. I am normally a 361/2 to 37 so these should have been a good fit. Also the back strap keeps falling down. I would like to return.
Published 3 months ago by lyn burns

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 3 July 2014
David Parry - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes but too narrow for me, 16 July 2014
Really nice shoes but too narrow for my foot - I do have very wide feet though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 July 2014
very good fit again good value for money

1.0 out of 5 stars Rocket dog shoe, 9 Aug 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tight fit, 9 Aug 2014
These sandels look great but are small for the size ordered, my friend and I both ordered them, so two different sizes and both come up tight on top of that the dye runs afer a couple of hours. I would not recommend these sandels toanyone

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed in these sandals, 11 Sep 2014
Very disappointed in these sandals. I found one fitted very well and the other I couldn't get my toes through the strap comfortably to walk without discomfort. Amazon sent a replacement pair next day but sadly these were worse, the strap was too short making it impossible to get my toes through . I don't have 'fat' toes either.
Great shame as they looked very smart and the one that actually fit was very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 5 Sep 2014
As always with RD I buy a size larger as they do come up smaller. These sandals are so comfortable, I wore them all day without a blister or sore foot...but...come bath time I noticed black soles of my feet, lol looked like I had been walking in a coal mine. I am hoping this will stop with time. But it's a small disappointment considering how comfy and stylish they look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant shoes, 27 Aug 2014
Very comfortable, have not rubbed once, they do stretch slightly after wearing them a few times which is good as the top buckle is slightly too short, however they do just about fit, I would recommend getting a slightly bigger size than usual, I have small size 4.5 to 5 feet and there was not much space, all in all a good pair of shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab sandals, 12 Nov 2014
I love these sandals , i,v got tiny feet and they,r very snug on my feet . I usually have problems with sandals being too wide but these are the first pair ever that have been a perfect fit. They,r very comfy and you can wear them all day without getting aching feet ... BEST SHOES EVER

4.0 out of 5 stars Rocket dog sandals, 7 Aug 2014
First time two odd sizes were sent but this was quickly rectified. The sandals are stylish and very comfortable for my feet which are fairly slim. I would have preferred a blue coloured sole, the white is a bit stark. For this reason I cannot give them 5 stars.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›