4.0 out of 5 stars Personal experiance with this product
Installed onto a 64bit PC with Windows 7 Pro Operating System.

So far, so good! Easy to install and without a mass of unwanted and none optional bloat ware, which invariably proves impossible to totally uninstall once it's on your PC.

Published 18 months ago by S Pearson

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems......
Published 12 months ago by Stuart Clarke

4.0 out of 5 stars Personal experiance with this product, 9 Sept. 2013
Installed onto a 64bit PC with Windows 7 Pro Operating System.

As with most software, it's not perfect. There are odd occasions when it will experience phantom problems with certain discs, only to play them without difficulty on being retried. Has frozen (blue screened) on one occasion so far, only to play the same disc without further problem once the PC was manually re-booted.

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems......, 2 April 2014
This review is from: PowerDVD 13 Pro [Download] (Software Download)
Have used PowerDVD items before and the price was reasonable for the Blue Ray software for my PC. Downloaded ok but thats when the fun started. Unzipped and began installing. Got about two thirds of the way through and came up with an error. Followed the instructions to sort it out, no joy. Contacted Cyberlink and they were not very helpful. Said it was a microsoft problem. Went through microsoft who were initially helpful. Then hit a point that they couldn't help with. Told me it would be over $100 dollars for support to fix the problem. This was about double the cost of the software. Went back to cyberlink. They were singularly unhelpful and could not or would not provide the solution. Gave up after 4 days of trying to sort it out. All of this and when I tried 2 different free trial versions from competitors they worked first time with no problems......
Amazon, however, were fantastic and helped me with the situation. Won't be buying cyberlink again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bluray software for your HTPC., 28 July 2013
spyder_man "spyder_man" (Orpington, Kent, England) - See all my reviews
I spent some time evaluating this and the Corel equivalent before settling on this. The essential feature for me was that it would interface seamlessly with W7 Media Center which this product largely does. It runs happily with my Core2Duo running below the 2GHz recommended minimum without stutter etc. My drive is a Pioneer BDR-208DBK and the graphics is an old NVIDIA GeForce 9300. I sometimes have to cold start the HTPC when the PowerDVD 13 software locks up when running a second bluray back to back. Hopefully Cyberlink will fix that in a bugfix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Windows media play will not play dvds and blueray easily and without paying extra, 23 Dec. 2014
I have synced my music on my win 8 PC,I play it on this product. I don't really use the photo viewer but I play DVDs and Blueray on my BDROM drive. Windows media play will not play dvds and blueray easily and without paying extra. This is the cheaper option and the program looks nice as well. However as well as buying this I had to be "Techy". I downloaded some media codecs for free in order to play region free Blueray disks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Software, 22 Jun. 2014
Easy loading and worked first time. Nice bit of software. Picture quality excellent. Sound quality excellent. Would recommend if you only want to play BluRay on you PC

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too busy, 11 Jun. 2014
It does a superb job of making my old DVDs look far better. My annoyance is the same as with much of the software around now, it's far too busy doing things I don't want doing. My graphics card can handle HD etc, but the software tried to do it all itself and was slow as a result. Then there is the awful notes, tips and completely useless threads about your DVD that it puts all over the place. I tried turning the feature off and I still get the junk. Good software that just needs to be a bot more polished and get out of your face a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 8 May 2014
Bjsmith (Taunton, Somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Expensive but has proved to be very good at true cinema effect, and sound.Compared with an earlier version of Cyberlink this software does the business very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 Dec. 2014
Beware, will not play BDs on all PCs. Does not support snapshot on BDs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do what it is advertised to - can't play Blu-Ray movies and caused serious problems on my PC, 18 April 2014
R. AYLMER-HALL (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PowerDVD 13 Pro [Download] (Software Download)
Purchased in order to watch Blu-Ray movies on my PC (which has a LG Blu-Ray player) but that doesn't work. And to make things worse, since installing the software I can no longer make DVDs with my video editing software and iTunes will no longer burn songs to CDs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Software, 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: PowerDVD 13 Pro [Download] (Software Download)
Had no problems with download and installation. Found software covered my requirements and the remote control option very useful for handling media on my PC. Plays Blu-Ray Discs without a hitch. Very happy with this software.

PowerDVD 13 Pro [Download]