5.0 out of 5 stars Ms Tee Back At Her Best
This is an author I adore and her novels always have me either sobbing or laughing, at times both! This start to a series was no exception!

Published 4 months ago by Jenny

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a little bit more
A great start with loads of potential for a good piece of beach reading, but far too short and therefore works out a bit costly.
Published 23 days ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a little bit more, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Art of Catching a Greek Billionaire (Book 1) (Greek Billionaire Romance) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ms Tee Back At Her Best, 12 Dec 2013

Mairi is a girl who grew up knowing what she wants! What she wants is the HAE, the fact that she wants that with a Greek man, who needs to be a billionaire to boot, is all down to Harlequin romances that she was read as a young girl! I think we can all relate although my wish was always a handsome Sheikh or a hunky Italian! In walks two men who both fit the bill! The dreamy Damen Leventis and Ioniko Vlahos. So long as Mairi follows her lessons, which are the headers for the chapters complete with fantastic editor notes, what can go wrong! Answer, a lot in a small space of time! After the ending of this I cannot wait for book 2, The Art of Trusting a Greek Billionaire which I also out!

Another fantastic book by Ms Tee.

Please note I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review

5.0 out of 5 stars Greek sexiness, 12 Dec 2013
"The Art of Catching a Greek Billionaire" is an intense read. Once again author Marian Tee has created a wonderful story that draws the reader in. I quickly feel in love with the main characters, Damen and Mairi of the book and the sensual tension between them. I found myself laughing crying, and once again talking aloud. I loved how it took me away from my arguing children and put me right into it. I can honestly say that I will be continuing looking for the rest since Marian Tee has never let me down.

This reader freaking loves this book. Hot Greek man/men who are wicked alpha. All I can say is where can I get one in real life?

ARRAY(0xa20e8a5c)