Previous reviewer is right - the sizing on the listing isn't UK. In fact I'm not sure what it is. I ordered a size 34 and actually got a UK size 30". I expected it to be way too small (I usually wear a 32 or 34 inch) but the costume fits brilliantly. Feels just like a 34 inch so I'm not sure whether the sizing is incorrectly labelled.

The colour is...
Published 5 months ago by ldmollymog

1.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of the sizings
This is a nice costume however the sizing is german not UK so unfortunately the "40" size I ordered which is the UK size I take for this item was in fact a UK "36" so I have had to return it. The web site does not make this clear about the sizing.
Published 9 months ago by Liz Waddell

4.0 out of 5 stars I expected it to be way too small (I usually wear a 32 or 34 inch) but the costume fits brilliantly. Feels just like a 34 inch s, 5 July 2014

The colour is gorgeous (I bought purple). Not the shade of purple in the photo - more of a deep magenta type of colour. So all in all, the sizing is weird but it fits and the costume is a lovely colour and I'm happy with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of the sizings, 5 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars No lining. Thin material, 29 Sep 2014
Too thin and no lining. Sent mine back. Didnt try it on as i knew by touching the material that it would be too thin.